🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How do I open a support ticket?
Page options
zhusarewych
Community Member

How do I open a support ticket?

How do I open a support ticket?

The page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us only refers issues to forums. I am having problems Submitng Propals,, on clicking Submit Proposals it just hange with "Waiting" message in the status bar.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

71 REPLIES 71
timsmith99
Community Member

Zenon,

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page you mentioned (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us) and clicking the green 'Get Help From Upwork' button?

Tim

I am not getting email verification. I have checked junk and spam email.

Hi Janice, 

I tried removing the bounce on your email address. Could you please try verifying the email again to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Please lift holds on my email
**Edited for community guidelines**
I can now upload bank statement

Hi
Thanks I received a message to upload Government ID and Bank Statement online. I could upload government ID but bank statement got delayed ... now I have the statement but unfortunately the account has been blocked .. kindly I need assistance
I can still not submit proposal despite the fact that I completed online interview and uploaded driving license
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usman,

Please post your documents using the secure link provided in your ticket, which you can find here. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you further and advise you directly about additional questions you might have.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
0a5b561e
Community Member

Hi I created my account yesterday and was fortunate enough to secure a job. Upwork said that I needed to verify my identity. I sent my ID Card which was promptly approved than they asked for a selfie. I was on laptop so I said yes but the camera quality was quite low to be honest. Now it's been 10 hors but my Selfie hasn't been approved yet! and now all of a sudden it say your account has been suspended but there is no email or no support ticket issued. My selfie verification is still in progress. Kindly help me what to do as my contract has also started. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
d485c1fd
Community Member

Hi there, 

I got an email that I"ll have to re-submit the Id but I do not find that options in settings. It's no longer there.

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via support ticket. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I am getting this error when I upgraded my plan, please pass this message to customer support so that I will upgrade my plan

designer_akshayk_0-1662276076288.png

"

Hi Akshay,

Thank you for your message. Your monthly billing cycle starts reset on the 4th of every month. That said, you will be unable to make changes to your subscription within 24-48 hours of this date every month. Please try again after 48 hours and let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I'm encountering an error while trying to purchase the Upwork Freelancer Plus plan, even after switching my payment method to PayPal. The issue persists.

b7b556f8_1-1711363737048.png

Hi Khubaib,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I need help with something. Is there a way I can open a request or ticket or can you help me

Hi Keyshawn,

Would you mind sharing more information about what you currently need assistance with? We'll be happy to escalate your concern via a support ticket if needed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have done a project with 5 star rating and the gave me a fantastic review, now, the client refunded the funds he gave me for the job, refunded them direct from his bank and Upwork says this              **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ahmer,

This is a difficult situation and I understand your frustration. Some reversals (chargebacks) are a result of the client contacting their bank and asking them to reverse the payment.

In these cases, we look to our Terms of Service (TOS) for guidance and follow it by taking two steps:

1. We seek reimbursement from freelancers/agencies in cases where their client makes a payment, asks their bank to reverse it, and the bank does. (see more detail in sections 6.3-6.5 in our TOS).
2. We review the client’s Upwork account because reversing a payment, in most cases, is against our TOS and can result in us permanently suspending their Upwork account.

Aside from these steps, the Upwork team also helps the freelancer or agency challenge the reversal.
Our team can submit a rebuttal to the client’s bank on the freelancer’s behalf if they provide a proof of the work or deliverables. They would need to move quickly, so please provide the requested proof within 48 hours of being notified of the reversal if you’d like us to proceed. Keep in mind that it can take the bank up to 90 days to review and provide their final decision. The client’s bank will have the final say regarding the rebuttal and we have no control over the outcome.

You can find more information in your support ticket. You can access your tickets on this page.
~ Nikola
Upwork

i want to upload my DL, Upwork put a hold on my account while uploading my driving liscence.

Hi Barakzia,

Thanks for letting us know. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am unable to Purchase Agency Plus Plan showing me error "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." - also tried removing by payment method and added again verified by bank OTP also but still getting the same error . Pls help

Hi Yogesh,

Just to confirm, did your bank confirmed that your account is enabled for international charges? You can also try adding another billing method to upgrade your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I go to the bottom of the screen and I see nothing...

I have no idea how I can get in touch with Upwork customer support to actually talk to them. I don't know how to submit a request. Can someone please help me?

re: "I go to the bottom of the screen and I see nothing... I have no idea how I can get in touch with Upwork customer support to actually talk to them. I don't know how to submit a request. Can someone please help me?"

Joanna:

You really do NOT need to create a support ticket. I already answered your question here:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Identity-Verification-Photo-of-ID/m-p/893903

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Zenon,

I see you were able to submit a proposal recently. If you experience the issue again, please try clearing your cache and cookies and click the button again. There are no known issues that would affect your ability to submit proposals.

~ Valeria
Upwork

hello how are you i want to open an submit a Support ticket 

please i want help 

want to activiate my account is new 

and i need to start work and you ask 12 for review my account and you take more than 24 h

please need some to help i am new in this website

@Nasa A wrote:

hello how are you i want to open an submit a Support ticket 

please i want help 

want to activiate my account is new 

and i need to start work and you ask 12 for review my account and you take more than 24 h

please need some to help i am new in this website

Your profile will not be approved the way it is. You can not offer services of a group of people on an individual freelancer profile.  

48a2b699
Community Member

hi

all above answers out of date.

your website is not support to customer.

i did not found any ticket system.

did not found any real chat.

i could not submit the dispute.

navigation is very bad.

Hi Tahir,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to clarify, would you like to open a dispute on one of your contracts?

You can also reach out to our customer support by clicking on the Get Help button Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Greetings Goran. I need to edit my profile name but I'm unable to do it so can you kindly help me in that regards?

Hi Asif,

Have you tried going to Settings>Contact Info? The steps are also outlined here. If that doesn't work, let us know so we can further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1b37e2ca
Community Member

Already tried that. That is the reason why I'm reaching out to your management here. I'm unable to edit my profile name. It is Google account by the way.

Hi Asif,

Are you experiencing any problems on your end when you try to open a support ticket?
Regarding your name, go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. By doing this you will submit a name change request and once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, it is keep on redirecting me to password and security page and not allowing me change my profile name on my Android phone.

Hi Asif,

Could you please try updating your name via computer? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It worked thanks for your support. It has been sent for review.

I wanted to get in touch with support center. Since you're replying here, may I seek your help.

My last contract was ended few days ago, but review is not showing up on my profile yet.

Is it possible for you to check out that contract and figure out the reason?

Hi Md Hedayet,

I checked the recently ended contract and see that the client has not yet submitted their feedback. It looks like you ended the contract yourself. The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
8e0cbeff
Community Member

I tried to contact the support but didn't get it. Could you please help me. I can't link my bank account in payment options using IFSC code. I checked if whether I was wrong. But it was the official code and saw it as same in the link given by Upwork. What should I do? I can't collect my money. Please help me.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members