🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I submit a support ticket?
Page options
irishceo
Community Member

How do I submit a support ticket?

I used to be able to submit a support ticket in the help center but now that button seems to be missing.  I have allowed all 3rd party cookies, tried other browsers and also tried incognito mode and nothing seems to make this option available anymore.

I'm having an issue with a previous client who is trying to harrass me to change previous feedback and I'm not sure how to get help with this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Shane,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

That said, if anyone is threatening or harassing you, we encourage you to report it. Also, please know you can block the client from sending you any more messages on Upwork. 

There are multiple ways to block a user but the easiest way is to access a room with that user, click on their profile icon, then select Block. Please note that you cannot block a user with whom you have an active contract.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members