🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get order
Page options
mrsameul21
Community Member

How to create a Professional portfolio and project catalog

Hi, community, 

I am new to Upwork. Please help me. How to create a Professional portfolio and project catalog. Please give me any suggestions. Please help me. Thank you, everyone. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hglewis
Community Member

Hello Sameul!

Welcome to Upwork!

Md Sameul Islam S wrote:

Hi, community, 

I am new to Upwork. Please help me. How to create a Professional portfolio and project catalog. Please give me any suggestions. Please help me. Thank you, everyone. 

Here on the platform, Upwork provides an extensive library of information for new freelancers and those who've been here a while. Whatever you do, dig deep into the knowledge base, and you will never be disappointed.

Below I've provided 5 links to get you started.

1. Business & Freelancer Resources | Upwork
  2. Solved: Re: Challenge and a Question - Upwork Community
  3. Getting Started on Upwork - Upwork Community
  4. 4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio | Upwork
  5. Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference | Upwork

Have a great week!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
hglewis
Community Member

Hello Sameul!

Welcome to Upwork!

Md Sameul Islam S wrote:

Hi, community, 

Here on the platform, Upwork provides an extensive library of information for new freelancers and those who've been here a while. Whatever you do, dig deep into the knowledge base, and you will never be disappointed.

Below I've provided 5 links to get you started.

1. Business & Freelancer Resources | Upwork
  2. Solved: Re: Challenge and a Question - Upwork Community
  3. Getting Started on Upwork - Upwork Community
  4. 4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio | Upwork
  5. Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference | Upwork

Have a great week!

mrsameul21
Community Member

Hello all community I am here new , please help us how get oder,

Hello upwork community, I am here new, I am an expert garments pattern making grading tech pack making & measurement charts, I can't good understand how to getting order best way, Please someone help me & advice,

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md, 

I have merged your posts since they're all related to getting started on Upwork. I highly recommend that you add more portfolios to your profile so that clients can see the variety of patterns you have done in the past. This helps solidify your profile and helps clients understand how broad your experience is in pattern making and fashion design. 

If you haven't already, you may want to check the guides our team compiled here to help you be more successful on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

thanks

Hi Avery thanks for advise

thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths