🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't log in: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Page options
miaran
Community Member

I can't log in: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hi,

I need some help. I can't log in.

First I received a message to verify I am a human.

Then, I tried to log in but after entering the password I get Error from Chrome:

'ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS'

I deleted all the cookies for upwork.com and any link I have with the 'upwork' word on it and tried again. I still can't log in, 

Any help /ideas are welcome

Thanks

Maria

114 REPLIES 114
scofano
Community Member

I'm unable to login. I've tried anonymous window and also clearing the cookies but I'm still getting the same error. Upwork Status is ok.

This page isn’t working

www.upwork.com redirected you too many times.

Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

scofano
Community Member

It happens after I put my login information so I'm assuming it may be something connected to my user.
I've tried chrome and firefox and the issue is present in both browsers.

kalempir
Community Member

the same error

scofano
Community Member

status has changed to Active Incident, so I'm not alone.
https://status.upwork.com/

asiall
Community Member

I'm dealing with that same problem

scofano
Community Member

miaran
Community Member

Thanks, Daniel! 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi All,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our engineering team is aware of the problem and is working on resolving it as soon as possible.
You can follow our updates directly on our Status page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi.

Its happening to me as well.  I checked status.upwork.com and its operational but I still cant access Upwork. Neither from the web nor from Upwork App on Android. What is this issue?

adamgfx
Community Member

same issue here

And same issue here too. 

Yep, me too.

dmayhawk
Community Member

I am getting the same message. What is going on with Upwork?

Can't log in this morning either. Tried clearing my cookies as well as making an exception rule as it outlined here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067758-Troubleshoot-Messages

Status isn't currently indicating a problem: https://status.upwork.com/

Upwork mods, could you please weigh in? Thank you! I have work to do today!

Same problem

I am also facing same error!!!

kadjen
Community Member

Same problem

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

Our engineers are already aware of the issues you're experiencing and are working to resolve them as soon as possible. We'll update this thread and the status page once the issue is fixed.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Now everything fine. Thanks, Upwork  and Upwork Team

Mudassar

Whenever I try to log in to Upwork, I get this error:

This page isn’t working

www.upwork.com redirected you too many times.

Try clearing your cookies.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I cleared my cookies, and also restarted both my browser and computer, but I am still getting the same error.

Yes, I have same problem with my id, i have trying many times

If anyone resolve it . please help

Thank you

Me too, has same problem
I have try clear my cookies still get an error message

Same problem around here. 

Hello! I have the same problem! I've done everything and nothing works

Hello Moderators

Please look into the issue.  Unable to log in to upwork from any browser.  Too many redirects.  Please check the forum.  Many users are facing this problem.

Thanks

Facing the same issue.

Same issue here.

Same here, please fix the problem.

same issue. ANY browser fauled to log in to Upwork 😕

daijah25
Community Member

Are there any other freelancers that are currently unable to access Upwork? It keeps redirecting me and then timing out or it wants me to verify that I'm a human through the bot verification.

Yeah, it's happening to me too. Exactly the same. I thiught I was the only one with this issue. Thanks for sharing

mdasifr
Community Member

Hi there, I have been facing a problem with Upwork. The 'top navigation' menu is missing from Upwork pages. I can't navigate through the pages. Why is it happening? Can you help?

dda9f7b1
Community Member

The message box is gone. Please le tme know why, and how do I get it back.  Thanks

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with Upwork home page it shows me " This page isn't working" Even i have cleared the cookies and cache.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

mayank-v
Community Member

Hi there, 

I am facing the same issues. on status.upwork.com it says Upwork is up. But unfortunately, it is not working at my side. 

What to do next?

I am also facing same error!!!

status.upwork.com says. 

Active Incident

Updated a few seconds ago

Welcome to the Upwork Status Page. Bookmark or subscribe to this page for the latest on site performance and any major issues affecting your use of the Upwork platform. We'll do our best to post updates immediately, but please note there may be a delay as we diagnose problems.

[Investigating] Some of you may be having occasional issues with parts of Upwork. We're aware of the issue and the team is working on fixing this right away.

let's wait for some time. 

I am trying to open upwork site but it is not loading. I even cleared my cache and browsing data but didn't work.

Hi,
I am able to use upwork on my mobile but not on my laptop. My google browser sent me this message you can see on the screenshot.

Can you help me please as I have a deadline to submit my project to an important client!

Your help will be appreciated!

Bijay Ghamal
Nepal
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members