🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I can't save my profile
Page options
s_zellini
Community Member

I can't save my profile

Hello,

I've just created a profile but I can't save it. The website says that I should still complete it, but I wrote all needed informations and I don't understand what is stil missing. As possibilities I've only: “Review Application“, “Create a client Account instead“, “delete my profile“. I was wondering if I should wait for the official approval of the website or if I just did something wrong.

122 REPLIES 122
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susanna,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I deleted my cache but the issue still pesists

Hi Kimberly,

I checked your profile and it looks like you have already submitted it for review. The profile review process may take 24 hours to complete. Once completed, you will be notified via email and on your Upwork account. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kati10
Community Member

Hello! 

I have the same problem as the above. Anytime I try to login, Upwork directs me to the "Expertise" page to select the main service I offer. Everything else is there, saved. Maybe my profile is in the evaluation process? The last page (11/11) doesn't say "save", only "Preview Profile".

Hi Kati,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? Please let us know so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
kati10
Community Member

Hello Nikola!

Thank you for your reply. I did clear my cache and cookies and no change. I switched computers and browsers but the problem persists.

- Kati

Hi Kati,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I am having the exact same issue as Kati as well - where I am unable to submit/save my profile for review. It keeps leading me back to the Expertise page after I hit "preview profile" on page 11/11. I've also attempted to clear cache and cookies, as well as logging in with another browser but there was no change either.

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared this with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
d21b7282
Community Member

I have the same concern as with Kati and Joannah though. What are some ways for me to save or verify my account? I couldn't apply to jobs because of this. Thanks in advance. 

yao1yao
Community Member

Same prob here! Could you also kindly assist with my issue, please? Million thanks!

Hi Yao,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ieslayo
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue of disabled 'save' function on the dashboard. I tried Chrome incognito, Safari, iPhone OS and nothing worked. That is after clearing the cache. Please help!

Irmee

Hi Irmee,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am having trouble submitting my profile. I have every selection checked off, but then when I click to preview my profile, it just returns me to Expertise. Any suggestions?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Joe,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with completing your profile. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
roymoore
Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem following the exact same steps and not getting any success. It keeps on telling me to go back and review my profile even though I have filled out every single field. I have tried two different browsers, clearing the cookies, and even using incognito mode none of which have been successful. Any thoughts on what I might be missing?

Hi!

I am trying to complete my account, however, on the last step where it asks you to preview your profile the system is auto-looping back to the Expertise tab. I double-checked to make sure that all fields in each of the tabs had been filled in correctly, which they were, and I attempted to clear the cache and cookies for my browser, signing in and out of the account, and trying a different browser but I have had no luck with getting the issue resolved. What other steps can I take to resolve this issue?

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Hi Lexi and Roy.

One of our team members will reach out to each one of you individually via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there, I'm having the exact same issue - I keep getting the "preview profile" button even though I've filled everything out, cleared my cookies and cache, and tried a new browser. 

Any help would be much appreciated - thanks!

Hi Briana,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
41446fe7
Community Member

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. Cleared cache and re-logged in. Problem persists.

What should I do?

Hi Angelina and Gopal,

One of our team members will reach out to each one of you individually via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,
~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I'm facing the exact same issue. I cannot see any 'raise ticket' option on the page either. 

Hi! Dear All I have the same problem. I would be very grateful for your help!

I tring to complete my profile. but always comes to Expertise level

Hi Thiva,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Sheena and Karolina,

I shared this with our team and one of our team members will reach out to each one of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
36d178db
Community Member

Hi there,

I've completed my profile – but it's taking me back around in a loop when I press 'preview profile' (the only option) at the very end. It's taking me back to 'expertise' each time and asking me to reselect my 'main service' and four 'types of work'.

Meanwhile, the added skills below are all those that exist already on Upwork so it can't be an issue there.

Have tried to chat to the bot to no avail. Please can someone assist?

Thanks

Hi Josephine,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d21dfb33
Community Member

I am stuck at the "Expertise" step in creating my profile on Upwork. It brings me back to that step multiple times upon clicking "Preview my profile" on the last step.

Hi Reuben,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

No submit button after filing all necessary details while creating new profile.

Hi Muzammil,

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
898d108e
Community Member

Hello! I have also encountered this problem.

After completing all necessary fields, it keeps on taking me back to "Expertise".

I have tried it in two different browsers and on my android phone.

How do I fix this? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

0a8a3ee0
Community Member

Hello

I couldnt find an answer anywhere and cant get a hold of real person to talk to, only chat bots that dont provide any useful information so i am asking for help here.

When i finished setting up my profile typing in the phone number , it returns me to review everything again and again like a loop.

I cant do anything nor get any feedback that i have completed setting up my account.

If someone could help i would really appreciate.

Thank you

Hi Luka and Estefan,

I shared this with our team and one of our team members will reach out to each one of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
41446fe7
Community Member

The create profile is getting stuck with Preview Profile. 

Profile has been completed with Green Tick mark for all sections.I cannot find a Save or Submit anywhere.

As a result I'm unable to go any further. Please let me know what needs to be done?

Hi Gopal,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members