🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I just received a promo for passing Talent As...
Page options
kuzmax
Community Member

I just received a promo for passing Talent Assessment for 80 connects

Getting this error (see the screenshot) when trying to redeem. I also don't have option to select more than 60 connects. Any tips?

"This promotion is for $12. Please select an amount equal to or greater than the promotion value."

---

Support is being a joke. First time I messaged them, they said to follow the steps to redeem the code that are published on their article. I said that this is exactly what I did, and I literally said this, and if that worked, perhaps I wouldn't bother them... I attached this very screenshot of the error in my message.

Guess their next response...

"Please include as many details as you can. For example, include a screenshot of the error message you are receiving"

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Maksim,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team, and one of our agents will update you directly on your open ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
_chrisb_
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your message. As a freelancer, the maximum balance of Connects you can have at any time is 200. Currently, you have a 131 Connects balance on your Upwork account. Adding 80 Connects will make you exceed your Connects limit. Once your Connects balance goes down to 120 or below, you should be able to add another 80 connects using your promo code.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members