🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I'm desperate :( (sad)
Page options
6d9e36a4
Community Member

I'm desperate :( (sad)

I'd like to add a good developer to my team. But his profile is suspended for some months. Please resume it account **Edited for Community Guidelines**. He told me that he doesn't have access to support. He can't even delete his account, because it is suspended. When he tried to create a new one with other email Upwork deletes it always without any explanation. That is awful. I know him a very experienced web developer.
That is his quotes:
"I'm desperate Smiley Sad
I had an account for almost 10 years and Upwork deleted it, even though I had several completed projects. It was registered with email **Edited for Community Guidelines**.
When I was in the UK for some months in November 2019 I decided to find a project on Upwork, I was asked to proof my account. For that moment I had on hand only my Romanian Id, not Russian. And Upwork deleted my account without any explanation. Awesome :{
Ok. After that, I recreated again account **Edited for Community Guidelines**. But it was suspended and I did not have any possibility to ask to support the reason.
Now when I came back home, I decided to create a new account with another email **Edited for Community Guidelines**. And now Upwork deleted it again without any explanation.
As I understand the ID is acceptable, but the problem is with the statement. The problem is we don’t receive any statements and bills by mail. All the bills we pay only online. But for now, I have several bills to approve my address. Please be more attentive to my situation.
I would like to reestablish my old account **Edited for Community Guidelines** which I created in 2011."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Vladislava,

We are not able to share any information with third parties here in the community. Please have the freelancer refer to the notification he received regarding his account status. For more information, please check this help article. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Vladislava V wrote:

I'd like to add a good developer to my team. But his profile is suspended for some months. Please resume it account **Edited for Community Guidelines**. He told me that he doesn't have access to support. He can't even delete his account, because it is suspended. When he tried to create a new one with other email Upwork deletes it always without any explanation. That is awful. I know him a very experienced web developer.
That is his quotes:
"I'm desperate Smiley Sad
I had an account for almost 10 years and Upwork deleted it, even though I had several completed projects. It was registered with email **Edited for Community Guidelines**.
When I was in the UK for some months in November 2019 I decided to find a project on Upwork, I was asked to proof my account. For that moment I had on hand only my Romanian Id, not Russian. And Upwork deleted my account without any explanation. Awesome :{
Ok. After that, I recreated again account **Edited for Community Guidelines**. But it was suspended and I did not have any possibility to ask to support the reason.
Now when I came back home, I decided to create a new account with another email **Edited for Community Guidelines**. And now Upwork deleted it again without any explanation.
As I understand the ID is acceptable, but the problem is with the statement. The problem is we don’t receive any statements and bills by mail. All the bills we pay only online. But for now, I have several bills to approve my address. Please be more attentive to my situation.
I would like to reestablish my old account **Edited for Community Guidelines** which I created in 2011."

lol 

Do you see that he got 3 accounts banned due to ID verification? Move on and get a dev that can pass ID verification. There are plenty of them on Upwork.

LMAO  

Cool awnser

JoanneP

Hi Vladislava,

We are not able to share any information with third parties here in the community. Please have the freelancer refer to the notification he received regarding his account status. For more information, please check this help article. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
6d9e36a4
Community Member

Hi Joanne,
Thank for your attention. But he didn't receive any notification. And he can't use support to write directly.
petra_r
Community Member

Vladislava V wrote:
And he can't use support to write directly.

He blew it. Not being able to contact support translates as "Please do not contact us."

Whatever happened with his first account, each new account he created was in itself enough for. permanent ban.

Just work with him outside the platform if you want him in your "team" as you clearly know him outside the platform.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members