cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification When Transgender

Jeffrey M Member Since: Feb 28, 2020
21 of 84

Please contact me regarding this issue. Thanks!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
22 of 84

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket and will assist you further with your request. 

-Joanne
Untitled
23 of 84

I'm trans. My prefered name is not the name on my ID yet I cannot seem to verify it and I need assistance please. 

Thanks,

April

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 84

Hi April,

I checked, and I can confirm that one of our agents has already reached out to you to assist you directly via ticket. Please check the ticket from the team and follow the steps they shared. If you need further assistance, please feel free to respond to the ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
25 of 84

Ah I nsee it now.  Thanks a bunch! I'll send documents asap via the support ticket if I understand correctly.

Natalie B Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
26 of 84

Hi Valeria,

I had a meeting to verify my identity and the hold has still not been lifted!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 84

Hi Natalie,

It looks like you were able to successfully complete your verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
28 of 84

Clearing cache and cookies, as well as trying to log in on another browser
does not work. Obviously this is an administrative error, not a matter of
browser storage. Please fix this.

29 of 84

Clearing cache and cookies, as well as trying to log in on another browser does not work. Obviously this is an administrative error, not a matter of browser storage. Please fix this.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
30 of 84

I apologize for the delay and confusion on our part, Natalie. I see that while your ID badge issue had been resolved, the issue with the name on the bank account was still present and that's what you were referring to. Checked with the team and the issue with the name on your bank account has now been resolved. You'll still need to verify your bank account by entering two small amounts you got on your statement when you added the bank account to your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS