🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Incomplete Name in 'Certificate of Earnings'
Page options
heronymous07
Community Member

Incomplete Name in 'Certificate of Earnings'

Hello, I have an issue with my name appearing on Certificate of Earnings. It is not showing my middle name which I wanted to for opening bank account. My name is "**Edited for Community Guidelines** Talha **Edited for Community Guidelines**" and its showing "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Talha,

I checked with the team and they updated the name on your Certificate of Earnings. Let me know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Talha,

I checked with the team and they updated the name on your Certificate of Earnings. Let me know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for resolving the issue. Perhaps the link to download 'Certifcate of Earnings' isn't opening for me right now I assume they are fixing it? 

Hi Talha,

You should have no problems accessing the Certificate of Earnings. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If that doesn't help, please share a screenshot from your end so that I can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

My name on my certificate of earnings is different from my verified name on my profile. Please help me this. Thank you!

Hi Cris, 

It looks like it missed "Mark." Did you want "Crist Mark (last name)" to display on your Certificate of Earnings?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

It should be **edited for Community Guidelines** since this is my full name. I just submitted my ID and utility bill for verification. The support team gave me the link earlier to upload these documents. I'm currently waiting for updates.

Thank you,
Cris

I missed seeing that you have already been assisted on a support ticket regarding the same concern, Cris. 

Since this is being handled by another team, it would be best to wait for an update from them. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the team regarding your concern to be assisted further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
anower52
Community Member

Hi Aleksandar,
My certificate of earning was refused by the bank because it didn't have my middle name. I have updated my name on my Upwork account, the invoices are showing my full name but the certificate of earning is still not showing my full name. The invoice showing (Khan Hossain) but my full name is Khan Md. Anower Hossain. What should I do?

Hi Khan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
823bfb4c
Community Member

Hello,

My middle name is not shown on the certificate of earnings.

Need help as its urgent.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members