🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is it possible to not have a scheduled paymen...
Page options
73868f1d
Community Member

Is it possible to not have a scheduled payment?

I want to leave some money on upwork, as a fund for the premium account or for buying extra connects whenever I want to. The problem is that with the payment schedule almost all the earnings goes to my bank account and then I have to send some of it back to upwork with the corresponding lose of money. It would be nice to set as optional the future of schedule payments or at least increase the ammount upwork allows as reserve.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodolfo,

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

Rodolfo A wrote:

I want to leave some money on upwork, as a fund for the premium account or for buying extra connects whenever I want to. The problem is that with the payment schedule almost all the earnings goes to my bank account and then I have to send some of it back to upwork with the corresponding lose of money. It would be nice to set as optional the future of schedule payments or at least increase the ammount upwork allows as reserve.

They won't do that, because Upwork is not a bank and there are legal issues with our earnings they have to adhere to. Upwork only allows money in your account to sit for 90 days - after that the entire amount is automatically sent to your bank.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodolfo,

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members