🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising talent badge not showing
Page options
canicebruno
Community Member

Job success sore not reflecting on profile

Hello,

Please I need this to be resolved, I just got my JSS score newly and it's 100% but when I go to my stats page it still shows JSS score not yet available.

And also some jobs still shows me the JSS score filter when I have reached the JSS score required for the job.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that we merged a couple of threads into this one as the reported issues were all connected. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your valuable reports.

Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is now resolved. Your profile information should be updated correctly in the next couple of days.

We appreciate your patience while this was being handled.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

112 REPLIES 112

Hi Bojan, I am currently facing the same issue. I have a rising talent badge, but the rising talent job criteria are always highlighted in red.48 hours have passed, but the badge still hasn't arrived.

Hi Mohammed,

Arjay here stepping in for Joanne. We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. We've flagged this issue with My Stats and JSS to our Product and Engineering team. Rest assured that they will look into these errors and address the issue that's causing them. We'll keep this thread updated with more information. We seek your patience while we sort this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
efa19b74
Community Member

My Problem is not resolved yet please do something.

3 days ago I received an email saying that I earned a rising talent badge, After 2 days from the email the badge disappeared from my profile and was replaced with 100% success score. I have 2 questions:
1 - did I lose the badge? or why it is not visible?
2 - why it says that I should have that badge and 100% success score to rank high in a job although I already earned them?(please check the attached image)

Did your issue resolve?

Not yet

even mine is also not resolved yet. JSS and Rising badge issue, you did not lose the badge but they did not update the system yet.

kicevac
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I think I meet the conditions for getting a Rising Talent badge, can you look at my profile, because I haven't received an achievement for days. You can see images down. 

Sincerely,
Dusan Vukovic.

Best regards

I got proffile on 100%I got proffile on 100%Applied to 93 jobs for 90daysApplied to 93 jobs for 90daysPassed the upwork readiness testPassed the upwork readiness test

Hi Dusan,

I received your notification about this post and I would be happy to follow up. Please know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics. 

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I have problem with rising talent badge not showing on my profile. What is problem?

Hi Yevheniia,

At the moment, you're not a Rising Talent freelancer. Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my badge rising talent not showing and i have passed the exam 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Evans,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you’ll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

and did the readiness test, got 4 there, have successful delivery as well and get 40 connects, active everyday, but still the rising talent badge is not being shown on my profile or while viewing jobs i always see a red mark besige Rising Talent telling me that i do not meet this criteria. why is that, it a bit strange that after fulfilling all requirements i didn't got it.

please guide.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamoud, 

The Rising Talent badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets all the criteria listed here. 
Take note that not all freelancers will get the badge, and some freelancers will skip the badge and proceed to get a Job Success Score instead. Also, many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities available in the market. 

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

no one is replying to me, what i will do now?

Hello, I am having the same issue. Could you please resolve that? 

(Badge is appearing on my profile, but still not show on the proposal as green check-marked),48 hours have passed but the badge still hasn't arrived.

no one is replying to me, what i will do now?

NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that we merged a couple of threads into this one as the reported issues were all connected. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your valuable reports.

Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is now resolved. Your profile information should be updated correctly in the next couple of days.

We appreciate your patience while this was being handled.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
d8e6f16a
Community Member

Hello,

Please I need this to be resolved, I just got my JSS score newly and it's 100% but when I go to my stats page it still shows JSS score not yet available.

And also some jobs still shows me the JSS score filter when I have reached the JSS score required for the job.

Thanks

Hi Shamantula,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

You can check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
fb95855d
Community Member

I am having the same issue with my profile and stats, It should be 95% but now its showing 88% on my profile, How come?

Hi Syed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
fb95855d
Community Member

Wow! First the the JSS decreased without a single bad review on my profile and now even the communiation rate got down! Seriously guys?? Please resolve this issue ASAP! It can harm my profile in many ways guys.

My response time is always like in 1-4 hours MAX, Then why this is happening with my profile! I have really worked hard for each Feedback! It would be really kind of you to please resolve this issue ASAP!

incode_zen
Community Member

Hello. The rising talent badge disappeared from my account. Can you let me know the reason? And how can I return it?

P.S. I see it is still in my stats, but it was updated three days ago. Screenshot attached.

I have the same issue.

The badge is visible on the stats page but is not available on the profile page. If you open your profile's URL from an incognito window, you can see the rising talent badge. But this seems very disturbing.

Besides this, Upwork gave a JSS score of 85%. Now I have no interest in finding out what the formula is, but what they have told us is that they calculate the JSS using the client satisfaction. Right now, I have 6 closed contracts and all of them are closed with 5-star reviews. And have no contract that closed because of "Job not completed successfully". I do not know why I didn't get a 100% Job Success Score.

I've tried multiple times to contact support, but they do not respond.

Let's see if someone responds here. 

Thank you,

-Habiba

You are right. It is visible from incognito.

This may be a glitch. I can see "rising talent" on both your profiles.  

@Andrii Please stay safe. 

Yes, I can see it from my phone.

But when I log in to my account I don't see it. I checked it from two different browsers.

@Nichola Thanks for your support.

mandar5118
Community Member

Even I am facing the same issue. My JSS on 'stats' is 75% and today after the update its showing 100% in my profile. Request someone to please look into it.

I have attached the screenshots for your reference.

Hi Mandar,

Today is when JSS updates and it may take some time for the correct score to reflect across your account. Kindly allow 24 hours for the score to finish updating.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks Luiggi. Appreciate your prompt response.

appdevexpert
Community Member

Facing same problem, 99% on profile and 98% on my stats!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths