🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My Job feed is not updating
Page options
muhammad_hilal
Community Member

My Job feed is not updating

my job feed is not updating its it showing job from 12 hours ago..

please help

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I would recommend deleting your saved search result and then saving new search results. Once you search for jobs by industry/skills you can save the search results so that they are showing on your job feed. You can also utilize our Filters to adjust your search results to your needs.

To learn more about saving search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

no matter what i do the latest job i can see is from 12 hours ago. all categories even in searches.

same in my feed

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I just checked your account and I can see that you don't have any saved search results. 
Also please keep in mind that you can change between feeds on the left side of the job feed. Your default one is "My Feed".
Saving search results will help you to get the most recent and most relevant jobs to show on your job feed (same as you would search a skill/industry).
Please follow the instructions in my previous post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Even when i search i dont get anything after 12 hours ago.. tried it and still the same result.. why cant it go back to normal.. i searched it on google and apprently some other people face similar issues in the past.. it was a bug.. kindly help me out.. much appreciated.

Hi Muhammad,

Please search for a skill and send me a full screenshot via PM (click on my name) so that I can assist you further. Please try to include a screenshot from your mobile and desktop for the same search result. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i have sent you the screen shot. please have a look at it..

still not fixed..

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok so this is weird i check on my phone and the same job is not top of my feed but on desktop version it says posted 12 hours ago on phone it say post 3 m ago..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members