🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My desktop memo is full
Page options
eed824e7
Community Member

My desktop memo is full

I have a problem with the desktop app, I don't quite understand the "Add a memo feature"

If you take a look at the image attached, you'd see that I'm unable to add more information to the MEMO, I have done additional work to the image attached, but I can't seem to add more items to the memo, this is a new week and I thought the memo for last week will clear off for this new week, but it doesn't seem that's how it works.

I'd be glad if someone can educate me more about this.

NB: This question might be a basic question for an experienced freelancer, but I'm quite new to Upwork and this Hourly-Desktop-Tracking Thingy.

Thank you in Advance 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Kevin,

You can change your memo when you start tracking time, it remembers the last task you were working on, in case you just need to continue. If you need to edit your memos from previous sessions, you can do this using the Work Diary. Click the memo bar or check the box on the segments to update and press the Edit Memo button, you can include up to 140 characters.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
richard_wein
Community Member

Hi Kevin. The memo is only intended to show one task at a time,  not all your tasks together. You're supposed to change the memo each time you start a new task. Then each screenshot in your work diary (from the tracker) will be labelled with the task you were doing at that time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members