🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile completion percentage logo is no m...
Page options
supercreativeman
Community Member

My profile completion percentage logo is no more showing up!

Suddenly, I can't see my profile completion percentage on the right-hand panel of your Find Work!

supercreativeman_0-1638667831060.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mohammed E wrote:

Unfortunately, clearing the cache didn't work either 😞

Of course it didn't. How could it have done?

Mohammed E wrote:

but still not showing at the right panel of the Find Work page.   

Upwork have redesigned that page. It doesn't show there anymore. It was pointless to show it in 2 places. There is no reason for it showing there because presumably you are aware how complete your profile is, aren't you?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

No amount of cache-clearing and cookie deleting will make something reappear that has been removed. I really do wish that this wasn't the standard response to everything. If something isn't there, it won't be there after deleting cookies or clearing cache. The only thing "achieved" by randomly deleting cookies and clearing cache is that they (cache and cookies) can't do their job anymore...

The profile completeness can be found at the bottom of the My Stats page if needed

de1039b9
Community Member

• Please how do I get my Upwork account to start showing me my profile Completion percentage, I am currently accessing my account with my system but yet I cant see the percentage completion

Hi Pradeep,

I should mention that my profile completion percentage does show up at the bottom of the My Stats page, but still not showing at the right panel of the Find Work page.   

Mohammed E wrote:

Of course it didn't. How could it have done?

Mohammed E wrote:

but still not showing at the right panel of the Find Work page.   

Upwork have redesigned that page. It doesn't show there anymore. It was pointless to show it in 2 places. There is no reason for it showing there because presumably you are aware how complete your profile is, aren't you?

Hi Mohammed,

I would like to clarify that this is by design. Please note that you can find your profile completeness percentage by going to "My Stats" and scrolling to the bottom of the page. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

This metric is still being displayed on the home page for talent that hadn't fully completed their profile. Once complete (100%), it will no longer be displayed on the home page but only on My Stats page. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Okay, now I totally understand.
thank you for clarifying this to me.

Mohammed

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members