🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My proposals are missing
Page options
de415f56
Community Member

My proposals are missing

I had about 9 proposals and one active candidacy on upwork a few hours ago. But now all are missing. Not sure what happened. Kindly help.

6 REPLIES 6
jr-translation
Community Member

Pragnya P wrote:

I had about 9 proposals and one active candidacy on upwork a few hours ago. But now all are missing. Not sure what happened. Kindly help.

Has your profile been on hold because you needed verification? That usually removes all proposals and active candidacies.

BTW you want to adjust your hourly rate in all your profiles to match the rate of the job you are working on, since that one is higher.

NikolaS

Hi Pragnya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browse?

If the issue still persists please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9307c25e
Community Member

Hello! I have a similar problem. I am a beginner freelancer and I have got invitation to an interview ca. half hour ago and the system shows the proposal is not find. From my dask computer and my mobil I am not able to retrieve the data about the task.  From dask computer I am not able to submit or decline the proposal but from mobile (app) maybe I can submit or decline it. It seems to be the buttons maybe active. In this case what to do?

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriella,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the proposal you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Gabriella H wrote:

Hello! I have a similar problem. I am a beginner freelancer and I have got invitation to an interview ca. half hour ago and the system shows the proposal is not find. From my dask computer and my mobil I am not able to retrieve the data about the task.  From dask computer I am not able to submit or decline the proposal but from mobile (app) maybe I can submit or decline it. It seems to be the buttons maybe active. In this case what to do?

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day!

Probably the job postings was removed due to some terms of service violation. It would be very rare for a new freelancer to receive unsolicited invitations, since you have no upwork history to prove your skills. More likely somebody who wants to take advantage of your inexperience with the platform. 

Dear Martina,

Thank you for the information.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

GAbriella

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members