Dorothy M wrote:
When will I get my payment

Go to Reports > Overview

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dorothy,

I checked but couldn't find any contracts or payments on your account. Are you referring to a different account? Could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address of the account in question so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you please send me a number to reach you.because there is a lot of
issues to discuss with you and the company

##- Please type your reply above this line -

Dorothy **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Dorothy,

I'm sorry for how any negative experience you might've had on the platform has inconvenienced you. Please, feel free to post your questions here and any of the available members or moderators will be happy to jump into the discussion and clear any doubts you may have.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
975e80d0
Community Member

I just want the money that is mine and nothing else

Hello Dorothy,

I do not see any completed job on this Upwork account. Are you referring to any other account that you need assistance with? Could you please send me a private message with more information along with an Upwork username or registered email address by clicking on my picture next to this post?

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Can you please call me

Hello Dorothy,

Feel free to post your query here or send me a private message by clicking on my picture next to this post along with complete information so that I can check and assist you accordingly.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members