🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Delay?
Page options
albutra_joeric
Community Member

Payment Delay?

No federal holiday or Upwork notice but haven't seen my earnings available for withdrawal 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the bug originally reported on this thread has since been resolved and the earnings became available. 

Due to
another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

331 REPLIES 331
brj
Community Member

Finally, someone from Upwork. Thank you! Please keep the early payouts as a perk for us To Rated freelancers.

mobana
Community Member

Yes, it's really frustrating especially if we have bills that are due today.😔

lucioric
Community Member

Other time to come to be humble because probably we will need money borrowed!. Hum, great start of year. Only I hope the weekend does not come across in the time we will need to wait to get the money.

Thank you for the updates!

Not sure why this is marked as a solution as the problem is still on-going.... 

edumust
Community Member

I didn't get my friday morning e-mail "Great news, freeslave! Your payment is ready early." 

wyeates
Community Member

Hello,

I wish when issues like this happen Upwork would wave the percentage taken out of our funds completely or by 50%, clients can get around the system by withdrawing money from their accounts and we are punished.

I haven't been able to withdraw my founds today. I always get paid on Fridays, please advise what's wrong as soon as possible.

Best,

Cecilia

Upwork - Resolved This issue is now resolved.. the issues is not resolved

aempeo
Community Member

status says resolved but funds are still not available for some... which means this is not completely resolved yet... kindly recheck... thanks

Hi,

Getting paid is "Operational" and Upwork is UP on your status page but payment for Top rated and top rated plus freelancers is still "in review".

Good morning, Pradeep - I am a TR+ freelancer and read Support's message whidh adivsed the issue with TR and TR+ freelancers not being able to access their money has been resolved. My money is still sitting in "Review"and I am unable to access it. Would you please advise if you are still working to resolve the issue that will allow us to access our money. While I can certainly appreciate you are having technical issues, it is disconcerting to see that Support advised the problem has been resolved when people like myself are still unable to access their money. Please advise if you are still working to fix the problem and when you expect a fix that will correct it. Thank you.

How do I downvote this reply?

Hello. You told the you've fixed the issue, but it is 22:00 UTC and I still can't receive my funds. Can you please tell me when you will solve the issue? 

Thank you

70% of my payment is missing. I sent tons of emails and no one is sending me a response! This is crazy!!

i still have same issue im frustrated

diannedc16
Community Member

Hi my payment is still in review status what is going on .. usually by friday its already available

rachelann24
Community Member

Is there any changes in withdrawal schedule or this is another glitch? funds are still pending

Same here. My earnings are still not available.

Same here.  Funds are still "In Review".  They should have been available more than an hour ago.  Would appreciate info if there is a change in schedule.  

Myra Cruz

Guessing a glitch due to new tax rules rolled on on Jan1.

Same here.

Same here.  Funds are still "In Review"

Same here. My earnings are still not available!

Same here. Still not available.

brj
Community Member

it seems like we're going back to every Wednesday, if you check the schedule it says it will be avialable on Jan. 11

Yeah Maybe Raymond!

Same here. I just wish they communicated when there's a problem or change like this. It's really frustrating to have no information. The same thing with the "Available Funds" glitch earlier this week

What "available funds" glitch occurred?

Some of us woke up on Monday with some money available to withdraw out of no where. Like, past earnings had already been withdrawn but then some random amount appeared in our accounts. They fixed it after a day or so

Someone posted in one of the other threads about this that even prior to this week, his payments had always shown as being available on Tuesday evening (in the US(, regardless of his Top Rated status. 

I think it's something else. It's not like Upwork to just make a big change like this without proper communications. 

This is getting ridiculous. They can roll out lots of unnecessary features but are unprepared when it comes to features that matter. They should have had this figured out when they fixed the early payment glitch earlier this week.

Same here. This is not good. No information was desimenated.

Me too, if fast payout is not available, I think it would be better to let us know, otherwise it would feel really bad.

Same here. My earnings are still not available! 😑

Same here. My earnings are still In Review. 😞

Same 😔😔

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks for sharing!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members