🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payoneer says there's an upcoming transaction...
Page options
nitahhamza
Community Member

Payoneer says there's an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." and it's been pending

Hi everyone! I made a withdrawal request to my linked Payoneer account. Upwork shows that $299 was debited from my Upwork account to be credited to my Payoneer account, while there seems to have no payment received in my Payoneer account but all I can see there is an upcoming transaction from "Upwork Escrow Inc." which has been pending for over 24 hours now. After that I withdrew the rest of  my money from Upwork, and I received them with no problem, but I dont undrestean what happend with the first transaction. Kindly assist.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nita,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nita,

Just to confirm, did you chose the loading option for your first withdrawal? If yes, did you select the Standart or Immediate option? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The first time I didnt receive a confirmation email at all (I received only the first email from Upwork, please check screenshots below).
The second time I received the confirmation after few minutes (as it happens always, I put screenshot for the second transaction as well).

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nita,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members