🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog Keyword analysis
Page options
d4c4f8b5
Community Member

Project Catalog Keyword analysis

I have a catalog project, can anyone please help me with how do i analyze the search terms that clients use while searching for the service that i am offering. 

Link: https://www.upwork.com/services/product/development-it-an-mpv-saas-application-1616349899381407744?r... 

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Prateek,

I understand you have an inquiry related to project rankings. Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project. 

While I won't be able to guide you on which keywords clients use to search for similar projects, here are some tips that we can provide to improve your ranking:

1. Add keywords to the project description too to increase project conversion.
2. Do make the project easy to browse. Avoid overloading project details with information that may discourage clients from reading the whole package.

You can also share your Catalog projects on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, or just copy the link and post it elsewhere. As long as your project is set to visible, when clicking the 3 dot icon, you can select "Share" > then select the option that works best for you.

To learn more about creating excellent projects, please check this article:
Pro Tips: Build Your Best Project.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members