🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

572 REPLIES 572
b44dd4b7
Community Member

Dear Joanne,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to follow up on my previous inquiry regarding the status of my project submission from May 4th. I appreciate your prompt response and assurance that you would follow up with the team. However, it has been three days since our last communication, and I have not yet received any further updates.

Could you please provide an update on the status of my submission? Your assistance in expediting this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I am keen to understand the next steps.

Thank you once again for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,  

Hiba Raza

Here's my profile link

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013431fc9f043880c1

Hi Hiba,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in reviewing your request. I understand how important it is for you to receive prompt feedback. Rest assured, we are actively working to address the delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects to provide a seamless experience for our valued customers.

I want to inform you that Joanne has already taken the initiative to follow up with the team responsible for handling your request. They are aware of your submission and will prioritize reviewing it as soon as possible. We value your patience and appreciate your understanding during this time.

- Pradeep

Upwork
640f0081
Community Member

Hi Upwork support

It has been more than 15 days since I posted my project catalog and it has neither been approved nor have I been informed of any reviews I need to make. I would really appreciate your assistance.

Hi Samuel,

I've contacted the team handling the review for updates. I'll keep you posted on this thread whenever they respond with more information. We seek your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
640f0081
Community Member

Hello ArjayM,

Thank you for your response, I will be waiting.

422731bd
Community Member

I am new at Upwork. I have submitted two projects to Upwork, three days have passed but my projects are still in under-review. Could anyone tell me how much time they required to approve the project? 

I can't find job and apply on specified jobs due to this issue. Please help me.

Hi Yusra,

Thank you for your message. Typically reviews take up to five business days, but we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

Submitted my request for consultation and Project catalog on 6th Of May 24. Have not recevied any note with regards to approval or any changes required. What  is the current wait time. Kindly help.

Regards

Srivatsan

640f0081
Community Member

I would like to know how soon my project will be approved, I was asked to review some details which I did, but my project has not been approved yet. I would appreciate some assistance.

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project, we will review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes ensuring your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service.

Typically, reviews take up to five business days, but we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a92f276c
Community Member

Getting this working on my projects screen:
The approval process for consultations and projects is taking longer than usual. We'll email you as soon as your review is complete. Thank you for your patience.

Can someone tell me why this is so and how long it will take?
It's been more than 12 days since I submitted the project but still not approved.

a92f276c_0-1716081844370.png

Hi Aftab,

I am sorry to hear that your projects are still under review. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Please

Please help! I am looking for more information on the expected approval time. I now have 3 clients waiting on these projects. This delay is killing my business. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. As a paid member and top-rated freelancer, I hoped for a faster resolution to this issue.

Hi Cami,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of submissions than usual. Rest assured the team will review and update your projects as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork
f8eb029e
Community Member

Hi, Can creating more project catalogues speed up the progress on Upwork? 

@project

Creating a more extensive project catalog could potentially help in getting more visibility on Upwork, as it showcases a broader range of your services to potential clients. However, simply having more offerings in your catalog doesn't guarantee faster progress. It depends on the quality of your services, how well they're presented, and whether they align with what clients are looking for.

d7b854da
Community Member

I submitted my project catalog 2 days ago. But till now I have not received any update. Why is this happening? please tell me.

Hi Sahed,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service.

Typically reviews take up to five business days, but we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6e600c75
Community Member

Hey Upwork!

I have uploaded a project on May 2 but itys still on pending. Can you plz find out whats wrong with that i am ready to correct it. please resolve the issue ASAP.

Thanks

Ishrat Jahan

9d841a83
Community Member

Hello Upwork, Its been a month I have submitted project and it is still under review, kindly check the issue, how long does it take to get approved ?

Hi Samia,

I apologize for the delay, as our support teams are currently handling a higher volume of submissions than usual. Please be assured that our team will promptly review and update your submission as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
anfalahmed
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team & Community,

I'm writing to follow up on my Project Catalog submission from May 4th, 2024. It's been over two weeks, and I haven't received any updates on its approval status.

I understand the review process takes time, but I'd appreciate any insights you can offer on the current timeline.

In the meantime, if anyone in the Upwork community has experience with extended Project Catalog review periods or knows of any solutions, I'd be grateful for your advice.

Hi Anfal,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of submissions than usual. Rest assured the team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork
d5127cf1
Community Member

Hi! I hope you are doing well. I have a problem and I need your help.

I created a project related to Crypto trading bot on May 9th. But it hasn't been approved yet. Why did this problem occur? And how many days is the project review period? Please help me.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Oleksii,

We apologize for the delay, as our support teams are currently handling a higher volume of submissions than usual. Please be assured that our team will promptly review your concerns and update your project as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
cc22d13a
Community Member

Hi!
My Upwork project Approval taking more time than usually expected. "Please confirm if there is any additional information or corrections needed for my project.” If so, please help me with that.

Thanks in advance.
Arindam M.

It generally not take time but sometime it happens maybe due to low connections. Some time system take time to avoid spam and provide clients good results. Wait for few days it will get approved. Hope this will help you.

Hi Arindam,

We're sorry for the delay in reviewing your Project. Upon checking, I can confirm that it is now successfully reviewed and active. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9459e6d4
Community Member

I have few projects in “pending approval” or in review. And one is from April 27. In sum, it has at least 21 days of “review” and 15 days of business days. Upwork: “This review can take up to 5 days.”

Hi Felipe,

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review your project yet. While it can typically take up to 5 business days for a project to be reviewed, we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9459e6d4
Community Member

Hi Luiggi. Thanks for your message and your time. Please, don’t be sorry. Maybe there is a problem in the Upwork’s estimation.

Felipe

48ca4ff9
Community Member

Hello everyone.

I've submitted my projects since the 13 of March and till now none of my projects have been approved.

It keeps showing pending everytime.

Anyone knows the reason for this?

Hi Ayobami,

I checked and all of your Projects were submitted for review during this month. I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review your projects yet. We are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
drasmussen0729
Community Member

I created a couple of consultations for my profile in the beginning of May and to date they still are pending approval. Is there a reason this takes so long? This is potential income I am losing due to inability to approve in a reasonable timeframe.

Does anyone from support even read these posts? I have posted about this twice and am getting no reply.

7a403b91
Community Member

10 days ago I submitted my project catalog but didn't get any feedback. Can you tell me how much time takes for the project review?

Unlimited. Queue too long. It may take weeks.

Thank you

I have 2 projects that are awaiting approval. These were submitted on May 9, 2024. As a top-rated freelancer, all Upwork documentation and the incredibly unhelpful chatbot say that the projects should be approved within 2 days. Clearly, I have been waiting much longer than that. 

My livelihood is based on freelance work through Upwork. My niche is creating specialty projects unique to my clients and their digital marketing needs. I bring them to Upwork as opposed to other freelance methods. The delay in these project approvals has left me without work and is annoying/angering my clients. I may lose them both due to this delay. 

I would love to speak to someone at Upwork about this issue and to get a straight answer as to when I can expect to have these projects approved. I would hate to have to leave Upwork and start my own business without utilizing Upwork. That said, if this can't get resolved soon I am going to need to do that.

TLDR: I totally feel your pain. Upwork needs better support.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members