🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
Muhammad I Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

582 REPLIES 582
Stefano P Community Member

thank you it as being approved but still haveing a pending review on a payment method vericatio..i added a dirct bank from our team member to the account but its not apprived for weeks now...saying name mismatch

Stefano P Community Member

Also testimonials i requested from  my past clients are not yet approved and also i have 100% profile and i dont have rising talent badge

Deja F Community Member

Hi my name is Deja 

Shane G Community Member

Is anyone having any success with getting orders from the Project Catalog? I only have one posted, had it for months even boosting it, zero views. Perhaps my project sucks! 😂 I was thinking about adding at least 5 more within the next week. 

Here is what is slowing me down from investing the hours to post several projects. I looked at a lot of your profiles and I noticed freelancers with other projects don't seem to be getting any jobs either from the project catalog. If you have any projects in the project catalog section, how is it going for you? Have you had any takers? Share your thoughts.

Orhan V Community Member

I am creating my first project and trying to upload the project image but it keeps saying it cannot be read even though the image is perfectly clear. 

How can this be resolved?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Orhan,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. Please be aware that we scale images on Project Catalog to 1000x750 pixels, which is a 4:3 ratio. If your image’s original pixel number is significantly larger or smaller, or the original size is a much different ratio, it may not look good when scaled. Small pictures may look pixelated (blurry or fuzzy) when enlarged, for example.

Please ensure that you've followed the instructions and guidelines provided in this help article. Then, let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Abu Saleh R Community Member

Hello Upwork, 

Yesterday I created a project catalog and it is waiting for pending approval after 18 hours, it was approved but my problem is that the project catalog price continue button is disabled, and above the continue button it is written Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account. 

How can I solve this issue?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Abu,

Thank you for your message. I see that your project catalog is already approved and users are able to click the continue button as seen here. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Vivek S Community Member

Hello,

I have created new project. But, I am not able to edit it or change it.

Please let me know how can I edit this.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 19.10.45.png

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Vivek,

It looks like you're viewing the project from a client's perspective hence the edit option is not available. Kindly go to this page then click on the menu button on the right side of the project you want to edit.

759e32fa_0-1701698807453.png

~ AJ
Upwork
Vivek S Community Member

Hello Annie,

Thanks for the reply.

But, I don't want to edit my approved project. I want to edit my draft project. There is no menu there.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 19.41.43.png

Thanks.

-Vivek

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Vivek,

I checked and there should be an option to edit Projects that are under your Draft tab. You should be able to click on the three dots on the right side and then choose the Edit option. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Rossella B Community Member

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to turn off my consultation, but I can't figure out how.

I only see the pencil icon near it for editing, I also searched in all the editing steps but I can't find any point where I can choose to turn it on or off.

Someone can help me figure this out, please?

Thank you!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Rosella,

Thank you for your message. You can turn off the Consultation by going to the My Project Dashboard page and clicking on the slider. Feel free to message us if you have further questions.

- Pradeep

Rossella B Community Member

Thank you for the help, Pradeep! 😊

Md M Community Member

As I'm a WordPress developer my main niche is Design and Development. But I have extra skills too which are one-page SEO, adding Google search console, sitemap, and schema markup to rank websites into Google. In that case, Can I publish a Project on Upwork? I Want to provide this one-page SEO service with a Google search console, sitemap, etc.

Thank You 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Md,

Yes, you can create a project for whichever services you're confident you can provide to your potential clients. You can learn more about Project Catalog here

~ Luiggi
Md M Community Member

Thank You

Elizabeth A Community Member

I saw a yellow sign on my project catalogue that I can't receive orders on it,  and I'm really confused here

Hi Elizabeth,

You have to make your projects visible so clients can place an order if they're interested:

759e32fa_0-1702376664566.png

You may go to this page to manage your projects' visibility.

~ AJ
Upwork
Emin B Community Member

I created 2 projects, but my projects are in the drafts section. Do I need to take any action for it to be reviewed? I would be very grateful if you can help me.

Hi Emin,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you haven't completed the project so they're still in drafts. Kindly go to your drafts and publish your project so our team can review them.

~ AJ
Upwork
Melba K Community Member

Hello,  First of all I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas for this year!

I think there's not much staff during holiday, but I'm still hopeful  that my catalog will be approved soon, otherwise please tell me if there's something missing on my info 🙂 Thank you so much ❤️  

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Melba,

Thank you for your message. I see that the projects were submitted today. Please be aware that it may take up to 5 days for our team to review your projects. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

Melba K Community Member

Thank you Pradeep - Happy Holiday 😊

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members