🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

550 REPLIES 550
3f9491f9
Community Member

1. Check the project submission guidelines: Make sure you have followed all the guidelines provided by Upwork for submitting projects. Double-check that you have provided all the necessary information and attachments, and that your submission meets the project requirements.

2. Contact Upwork support: If your projects have been pending for approval for an extended period of time, you may need to contact Upwork support for assistance. You can reach out to them through the Upwork website or app, and they will be able to check the status of your submissions and provide guidance.

3. Be patient: Sometimes, project approvals can take time due to various factors such as the volume of submissions, reviewer availability, and internal processes. It's important to be patient and wait for the approval process to be completed.

4. Review your submissions: Double-check your project submissions to ensure that there are no errors or omissions that could be causing delays in the approval process. Make sure all the necessary information and attachments are included and meet the project requirements.

5. Follow Upwork's communication channels: Keep an eye on your Upwork messages and notifications for any updates or requests from the Upwork team regarding your project submissions. Respond promptly to any communication from Upwork to avoid any further delays.

f628f4b1
Community Member

Hello,
My gig status (Pending Aproval) is still pending, its almost 7 Days past.
How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another one gig? Is it a new function on UpWork? Is it available for the clients?
anyone can help?

Thanks

Zeeshan Umer

Hi Zeeshan,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we sincerely apologize for the delay. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e8f92727
Community Member

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
9322122d
Community Member

Hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved since last 10 days. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
5de17c06
Community Member

How much time project take for approval its been around 13 day for my 1st project posted on Mar 27 i today is April 09.
its a very long time really guys very bad.

Hi Bilal,

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I uploaded my project when I made my account on Upwork. After a few days, I checked it and it was from Under Review to Drafts. I don't know what draft means. So I made some changes to it and it's now in the draft again. will it be approved after some time, or does the draft mean something else?

Please help me out 🙂

When your project is in "Draft" status on Upwork, it means that it is not yet submitted for approval and is not visible to clients. You can make changes to your draft project as many times as you want before submitting it for approval.

Once you are satisfied with your project, you can submit it for approval by clicking the "Submit for Approval" button. Upwork will then review your project and either approve it or reject it. If it is approved, it will be listed on the Upwork platform and be visible to clients who are searching for freelancers with your skills.

If your project is rejected, Upwork will provide you with a reason for the rejection and you can make the necessary changes and resubmit it for approval.

In your case, if your project is currently in "Draft" status, you can continue to make changes to it until you are ready to submit it for approval. Once you have submitted it for approval, you will need to wait for Upwork to review it and either approve or reject it.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ok, Thanks for your reply. Now I understand what it means. Actually, I was waiting for it to be approved for many days but then my account got suspended. I contacted Upwork for a whole week then got my account back. That's why it was on draft. 

Thanks Zain 🙂

87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Sir

I had created 5 Project Catalogues & submitted those for Reviews & Approvals, from Upwork Team. Kindly, check those 5 Project Catalogues & Review & Approve those, so that I can receive Projects & work, with my Respected Clients.

Waiting for your's revert.

With Regards

Hi Romel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked and I believe you're referring to the Projects you submitted yesterday (09- April). Please note that we have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

~ Arjay
Upwork
87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Arjay

I already created & forwarded those 5 Project Catalogue to the Upwork Team, which I updated & modified on, 10th April. I will surely be waiting for 10 working days to get those to be Reviewed & Approved from Team Upwork. 

Thank you so much for your's information & response.

Regards

568c9b5c
Community Member

Please Approve my catalogue project which pending 3 weeks ago.

No One helps here. Please contact with Upwork Support Centre with all details. I hope It will be okay

Upwork's service is extremely poor. My project has been under review for a month now, and there is no way to track its progress in the review queue. Additionally, the proposal section does not indicate whether the client has viewed my proposal or not. Upwork claims to have excellent service, but they primarily care about making money by charging service and connection fees. Essentially, Upwork prioritizes profits over the well-being of freelancers.

I understand that this platform is not suitable for freelancers who offer genuine and high-quality services. It is more like a bidding system at a fish market, where people compete for money. In my opinion, this platform is not suitable for new freelancers. It is only for wealthy people who want to become even richer.

Hi Harsh,

I am sorry to learn about your experience and how you feel about Upwork. I checked your Upwork account and the 'under review' project. I noticed that the project was last submitted on March 15th, 2023. Usually, it takes about 5 days for our team to review and update your project. We are currently receiving more projects for review than the regular volume. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project. Our team will review your project and update you as soon as possible. Please avoid resubmitting your project to avoid further delay as it may reset your review time.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aerongraphics
Community Member

Upwork's Project Catalog is a relatively new feature on the platform that allows clients to browse pre-defined project scopes and prices, and directly hire a freelancer without posting a job. Here are two critical differences between Upwork's Project Catalog:

1. Project Scope and Pricing: One of the key differences between Upwork's Project Catalog and traditional job posting is that the catalog lists pre-defined project scopes and pricing. 

2. Direct Hiring: Another critical difference between Upwork's Project Catalog and traditional job posting is that the client can directly hire a freelancer from the catalog without posting a job. 

Overall, the Project Catalog is a valuable addition to Upwork's platform, as it provides an alternative to the traditional job posting process, making it easier for clients to find and hire freelancers and for freelancers to find work.

Must Appreciate! 

a27a4767
Community Member

Hello,
My project status (Pending Aproval) is still pending, it's more tha 10 Days past.

Thanks

Isaac Bassey

a27a4767
Community Member

Hello,
My project status  is still pending Aproval, it's more than 10 Days past.

Thanks

Isaac Bassey

fad53977
Community Member

I have created project anout 10 days ago and it's still on pending, while I see on Upwork that it takes 5 days only.. 

And the other thing is project is nor declined neither accepted but it's on pending so what shall i do? Could I create a new project or wait for the acceptance.

Hi Abu,

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ AJ
Upwork
3b20e66a
Community Member

Hello Luiggi, 5 days ago my projects were approved but I didn't get any client why? Upwork team plz check my profile.

Hi Danish,

Please know that we are not privy as to why clients do not order your project or how they choose their projects at all. Please consider that there are other projects on the marketplace, clients may have different preferences, and the demand for your projects may be lower compared to other projects. We still encourage you to apply for jobs to get more chances of getting a client.

~ AJ
Upwork
70ebe994
Community Member

Hello,

I submitted my gig on April 08 and now its April 13. But it is still pending or on review, no emails for improvements even!

70ebe994_0-1681328002088.png

Thanks

Ali Raza

I thought take 5 days for it.

In theory.

Ali,

Upwork's staff is very busy right now. Wait a few more days and then submit a Support ticket if needed. Thanks!

Hi Ali and Craig,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the delay. As William mentioned, 

our team had an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog. We truly appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Dear Upwork Team,

Thank you for approving my project today, April 19th. Your support means a lot to me, and I appreciate all the help you've provided.

Best regards,

Ali Raza

70ebe994_0-1681856318827.png

anastassiawalsh
Community Member

Hi

I submitted a project to my catalogue for review over two weeks ago and it still says "pending approval". When can I expect to hear back?

Hi Rachael,

Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are now taking a minimum of 10 business days. Review this post for more information.

My last project catalog review took about 17 business days.

420fb827
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I recently posted a project on Upwork, but it hasn't been verified by the support team yet. It has been 6 days since I submitted it, and I'm starting to get concerned. I would like to know how to contact the support team to get some help with this issue. Does anyone have any experience with this or know how to reach out to them?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi Wahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologize for the delay. I can also see that you submitted a Project for approval on 05- April. Please know that we have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jiban_110
Community Member

Same Problem

ba959874
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 02 April  but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

Hi Fazil,

Due to an increased volume of projects, our review process is taking longer than usual. We are working diligently to review your project and will update you as soon as possible. To avoid further delays, please refrain from resubmitting your project.

-Pradeep

Upwork
b2a8e3e1
Community Member

Hi,
It's been 5 days since I uploaded my first project and 3 days since I uploaded my second project but still, both are not approved. Can someone tell me about this problem?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members