🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
4efa2b50
Community Member

Hi, my projects are not getting approved by upwork. It has been 6 days now, I really need those to get started with my work. Previously, they have also rejected all if my projects once after reviewing them for 5 days. I believe it takes 5 business days to approve the projects, and today is my 7th day. Making sellers wait for so much time, makes their work as well as their earnings delayed and adversly affected.

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your projects are not approved yet. Usually, it takes up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Please allow another 24-48 hours for our team to review your project. Feel free to reach us if the project is still under review after 48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
coolphotoz
Community Member

My project catalog still not approved, I had resubmitted on 6th, today its 8 day's but still pending for approval.

Now the catalogs are taking longer than 5 day's, please check into this.

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ajit, 

I apologize for the delay; I had to look into this further. Please know that both your pending projects have been approved. I hope it helps propel your freelancing business!

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
9e6f8da4
Community Member

hello,

my project catalog is still in pending when it will approve it almost cross 10 days to post a project on upwork

Hi Zohaib,

Thanks for your patience. Due to the high volume of Project submissions, it’s taking us longer to review right now. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
627d43f3
Community Member

Hello everyone, I have tried 6 times using different images and upwork keeps rejecting by saying your image is not good or unique. I don't know what is wrong with Upwork.

I have seen people using copy paste images and their projects are live. I'm getting angry now. What is this?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza, 

I checked your account and saw that the team reached out to you last 22-April with more information about why the project was rejected. Could you please look for the email with the subject "Your project was not approved" in your inbox? The email contains more details on what needs to be updated. The team also shared an email address where you can contact them directly if you have further questions about your project. 

~ Avery
Upwork
0c0e7752
Community Member

Hello, I have my project catalog under review since June 10 and today is June 17. It's been a week now. Can someone please check into my project catalog? Thank you.

Hi Aldi,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Feel free to message us if the project is not approved by Monday, June 20th.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
abidali84
Community Member

Hi, My project catalog is down after some editing before the editing my catalog was in the #5 row. after the edit goes 24 row anyone give me a solution? want to back again #5 

Hi Abid,

Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project. So it would change depending on what's being searched and whether or not the project matches that search query. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
mfahad44
Community Member

Hi there,

I am a Professional Planning & Scheduling Engineer, How can I promote my Project Catalogue to the targeted niche/community?

Muhammad Fahad

Hi Muhammad,

You might want to read this article for tips on how you can promote your project catalog. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hi, so I've recently noticed this tag 'Upwork Picks' on top of my project (image attached). Can I know the significance of this tag please? 

Thanks for your time!  

Hi Anika,

Thank you for your message. Upwork Pick tag will be added to the project posted by the freelancers with excellent Upwork history and that closely matches the search criteria. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks a lot Pradeep for the response!

cc8ceeab
Community Member

I hope you are having a great day. If someone seasoned could answer my query as to what are the ways to get one's project catalogue more noticed by the prospective buyers. Your response could mean a career to me. 

Hi Muhammad,

We truly appreciate you reaching out to us. Of course, you’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c72cb67b
Community Member

I'm new to Upwork and thinking to create a project, but I want to know which image size is perfect for the Project image? 

I search with "Facebook Ads" and see most Freelancer's project image is 750px by 562px. So I created my design with the same size. Is that correct or not?

and I want to know another thing, In Fiverr, if a client purchases our gig, we call it "order", but in Upwork, if a client orders our project, what is called this? 

Hi Nurul,

You can find our tips on Adding Picture-Perfect Images and Video to your Catalog Project here.

~Andrea
Upwork
kirstybrodie
Community Member

I have a project listed on the project Catalog. The client and myself have agreed to work together. I am going to propose a custom contract. The client now wants to send my the required files via a private email address. Could someone possibly tell me if this is allowed?

Thanks

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for your message. Please note that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork. You may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
modernstudio
Community Member

i have submitted my project catalog  dated 14-7-2022

but still it's under review please resolve this matter

kind regards

Zain Nasir

Hi Zain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you submitted your project for review today. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service.

Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hello. So I've submitted two projects in my project catalog for reviewing on the 15th and 16th July. I haven't heard back regarding their approval/disapproval status yet. It's been a week.

Can someone please look into this? 

Thanks for your time. 

Hi Anika,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Feel free to reach us if your project is still under review by July 25th.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
52bf3193
Community Member

Hi Pradeep. Thanks for the response. I think it has already been 4 business days (or 5). I submitted them on 15th and 16th. A news should be here in a day or two. But thanks, I'll be in touch if I don't hear back by 25th. 

6fb1ba67
Community Member

My project catalog is in pending for more than 10 days .
Please approve it.

Hi Meysam,

I checked and it looks like your Catalog Project was submitted on the 17th. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Upwork
6fb1ba67
Community Member

Ok.thank you

6fb1ba67
Community Member

Hi Please check my project catalog. it is in pending approval for 10 days

Hi Meysam,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your Project submission is already approved now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
maryjane-nwansi
Community Member

Hello!

Has anyone expressed delays with the project catalog review? It's already five business days and mine is still being reviewed.

Hi Maryjane,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

You can also communicate with our team through this support ticket that's been set up about your concern. Our team will surely review your account and assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
b6dca866
Community Member

I have submitted my first project on July 17, 2022. Today is July 22 and Its still in pending approval. Why is it taking long time? what should I do now?

Hi Gulfam,

Thank you for your message. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, it's been five business days and my project catalog is still in review. Is there a reason why?

49c2468e
Community Member

I have submited my project catalog 15-jul-2022.  It's up to 7 days and it still pending for approval kindly let me know what's the problem with this 

Hi Umair,

Thank you for your message. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members