🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How will i collect the "Promo code" for B...
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,013 REPLIES 1,013

"

Sagor S wrote:

"

It is not necessary to buy connects.

okay sure

I have completed this form

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

how many time i have submit promo code form but email is not reccive

Hi Abrar,

Thank you for reaching out. The form you filled out is for getting marketing emails. Should we offer any promo code in the future, that's how you'll get in the loop but right now, we are not offering promo codes.

~ AJ
Upwork

Looking for Promo Code

Hi Muhammad, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Annie!

I hope you are doing well.

I have filled out this form and submitted it. 

Do I need to inform any relevant department, or will they automatically add me to the list?

Thank you 

Hi Furqan,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that if you completed the form Annie shared no further steps are needed for your end. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I filled up the form. I didn't get any promo code. I need more connects. please help.

Hi Kazi,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we don't have any discount codes or promos available. We will notify you when there is a promo code available for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Greeting to you ma'am,  I was busy watching your status, about what you need ma

Great I submitted a form.

why i couldnot get promo code still now

Why I can't get promo code still now 

Could you please send me a promo code so I can buy connects. 

Hi Omar,

Thanks for your interest. Currently, we don't have any discount codes or promos available.

~ AJ
Upwork

What is the use of the promo code field in the connects purchase page?
I can intervene to delete it if you want

Hi Louardighi,

We truly appreciate you offering assistance with this feature but it's best to leave it as is. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork

hello sir,

i am unable to find out my promo code

Hi  Md Enayet,

I want to clarify that promo codes aren't required for you to buy Connects. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

i have no connects for applying jobs plz send me promo codes

how to get a Promo code for the proposal? please help me.

Hi Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list. Thanks for your interest

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Send me promo vode

Hi Pawan,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork

I've completed the survey but didn't received any promo code yet....

hey I want to purchase Connects 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out.  To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will automatically be charged.

~ AJ
Upwork

Promo code problems 

Hi Sam,

Thank you for reaching out. However, we don't have any discount codes or promos currently available. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork

FIDELE ROSINE N wrote:

They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code?

Simply ignore the Promo Code field. If you don't have one, you obviously can't enter one.

Please send me promo code 

Hi Raviraj,

Thank you for your interest. Currently, we are not offering any discounts or promotional codes. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi 

Could you please guide me how can i  take promo code??

I only use internet office software and work on computer but not very good I am based in Bangladesh and Bangladeshi born living here staying there

pleasae give me a Promo code

Hi Md R,

Currently, we are not offering any discount codes or promos available.

- Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members