🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,016 REPLIES 1,016

Hi, 
As of I know, there is no promo code. The option is given to those who receive promo offers from Upwork. In some cases they may offer codes for celebrations like Christmas but not sure. Upwork will provide you promo code if you are eligible. Please subscribe to Upwork marketing emails.
Regards
Sain

6c394b1f
Community Member

I want to buy Connect. Asking for a promo code for that. Please give me the promo code.

Hi Manik,

Thank you for your interest. There is no ongoing offer or promo codes at the moment. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, 
As of I know, there is no promo code. The option is given to those who receive promo offers from Upwork. In some cases they may offer codes for celebrations like Christmas but not sure. Upwork will provide you promo code if you are eligible. Please subscribe to Upwork marketing emails.
Regards
Sain

6a1373a1
Community Member

I need advice from an expert here who can guide me to find a promo code to buy Upwork Connect. Would you please help me to find a promo code thanks. 

Hi Amir,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2a7e1169
Community Member

Hlo

Plz 

56b5c9e1
Community Member

Hello 

greatness of the day

i need a promo code for my account. Can anyone help me find out this promo code? Where is the promo code and how do I get it?

Hi Ariful,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
1b5ab4c9
Community Member

I  have no conect please help me  to get connect

1b5ab4c9
Community Member

Hi

I would like to purchase Upwork freelancer plus with a promo code or discount code. Please provide me with a promo code or discount code for further processing. Or share ways how can I get it or related facility.

Thanks!

Belayhun 

from Ethiopia

Hi Belayhun,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
a8147722
Community Member

Any one have promo code for free connection

4f267464
Community Member

How can I get promo code?

Hello Yohannes,

Thank you for your interest, but we regret to inform you that we have no promo codes available at the moment.

- Pradeep

Upwork
sahariat
Community Member

How can I get the promo code. Is it available now? 

5c5256b2
Community Member

Hello I am new upwork but i have problem pzz anyone help me promo code 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
7925royal
Community Member

i want  connect

i want connect

Hi Usman and Rohit,

You receive 10 free Connects every month at the start of your billing cycle. You can refer to your billing cycle here. You can also purchase additional Connects by clicking the 'Buy Connect' button here. Check out this help page for more information on Connects. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
03d78b24
Community Member

please send me a promo code

Hi Belete,

Thank you for your interest, but I regret to inform you that there is no promo codes available at the moment.

- Pradeep

Upwork
a80cffc1
Community Member

Please help me I urgently need promo code to buy connects.

Read topic, it will help.

587a406e
Community Member

Hi

I am new in Upwork platform and I am lose my free connect pleas help me sand me a promo code

Hi Laltu,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
b76291db
Community Member

I need to enter promo code to buy connects whereas I got no message for the promo code, pls help on this

Leave it empty. 

Community Member

Hi 
I would like to purchase Upwork freelancer plus and i need a promo code. Please provide me promo code for this. 
TIA

Hi Neha,

I want to clarify that a promo code isn't required for you to upgrade your membership. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b2c37ba7
Community Member

I just saw promo code can be apply to get connects! but when user recives promo code?

Hi Sohail,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
b5e36fa9
Community Member

Can agencies get promo codes for connects? If yes, where can we sign up to marketing emails to get these discounts? I opened the link to the form you guys shared before but asks for Upwork user ID, would appreciate an answer to this. Thank you.

Hi Karina,

~ Joanne
Upwork
1c54d83e
Community Member

please promo code

which I don't know what you talking about

Hi Monzoor,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have any available promo codes at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
572d8cd6
Community Member

Please tell me.How can i get a promo code?

595504e2
Community Member

Please Senior Guide!

How to find Promo Code by connects?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members