🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Refund bought connects
Page options
Kanan I Community Member

Refund bought connects

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

Money paid by Upwork balance, not from card.

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Kanan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Kristena,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Kristena B Community Member

Thank you. Someone contacted me and the problem is being resolved.

Sanjib S Community Member

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. I like to refund the purchase. I have not used any of the coonects from the bundle. Kindly help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Sanjib,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Angela H Community Member

Hi I accidentally bought connects

Hi Angela,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Sergiu B Community Member

I accidentally bought a bundle of 40 connects, can I get a refund, please?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Bustiuc,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Md Fokrul I Community Member

I have faced the same problem. Please help me

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. I like to refund the purchase. I have not used any of the connects from the bundle. Kindly help me with this issue.
Money is paid by Upwork balance

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Md Fokrul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

connects are debited but I did not get balance

Sarfaraz F Community Member

Hello Goran,

I accidentally clicked and the purchase went through. I was expecting the payment options to come up next. Could you please assist me with a refund?

Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

I am unable to purchase Connects at the moment.

Thank you.

Sarfaraz Farhad
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Farhad,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Nicholas P Community Member

Hello,

I also really need a refund for the connects I bought with my card. I'm in a tough financial situation right now and I really need that money back.

Thank you in advance

Ronna P Moderator

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for sharing your concern. I regret to let you know that purchased Connects are non-refundable. However, you can utilize them by submitting proposals in the platform. You can learn more by visiting this helpful page

~Ronna
Mahamadajim M Community Member

Hello There,

I bought some connects accidentely. Can i refund it. If YES then how much amount i will get as refund?

Hi Mahamadajim,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Haris A Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I recently like 5 mins ago bought connects accidentally with my Upwork balance. I have not used any of the connects from the bundle.  Please help me I want a refund.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Haris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Randy S Community Member

Hi,

I also accidentally purchased connects which I'm not going to use. I would like to request a refund.

Please help.

Thanks,

Randy

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Randy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Alex K Community Member

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

Money paid  from card.

Thanks in advance

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any recent Connect purchases on your Upwork account. Could you please confirm the date when you made this accidental purchase of Connects? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Alex K Community Member

I made it on 31.03.2022. The fact is that I will not use this connects further and want to refund the money back. 
After the war came into Ukraine, I had to change the type of activity

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members