cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Mitar B Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
121 of 132

Hi

I also got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and I read that I would receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Is there anyone who faced the same situation? Manish, did you get them?

Thanks
Mitar

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
122 of 132

Hi Mitar,

One of the customer support team members will reach out to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andrei P Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
123 of 132
I also have the same problem, i got Rising Talent 2 days ago but didn’t recive connects yet. Could you check this, please?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
124 of 132

Hi Yasir and Andrei,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
Danis R Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
125 of 132

Hello, 

I got rising talent badge but didn't receive 30 free connects yet. Does anyone has information that when I would get 30 free connects ?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
126 of 132

Hi Danis,

When did you receive the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Danis R Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
127 of 132

Hi Bojan,

I was waiting for your update but I didn't receive any connects and update from my account for a day long. Could you please tell me the reason is ?

Thank you,

Danis

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
128 of 132

Hi Danis,

I've shared your concern with your support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Renata P Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
129 of 132

Hi!

I got my Rising Talent badge 5 days ago, but I still didn't receive my bonus connects.

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
130 of 132

Hi Renata,

A member of the customer support team will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS