🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request for Assistance: Retrieval of ID from ...
Page options
7d9734d4
Community Member

Request for Assistance: Retrieval of ID from Previous Company

Hi Team,

I want to mention that I have a left an organisation three years back and I have already asked that organisation to share my upwork account details with me but they are not sharing it. 

After asking multiple times from them they are saying that they will close my upwork account and won't give the credentials.

They have already made my upwork profile PRIVATE and using it for bidding now as well. 

I want to know if forcefully they close my account so is there any chance you can help me to retrieve it back from the agency as I want to use that account for work for my personal  use.

It will be very very difficult for me to create and start a fresh ID for work.

I request you to please help me.

NOTE: I have created this new account just to raise the request on forum. I will delete this as soon as I will start using my OLD ID.

Thanks

Anish

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Anish,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please know that it is against ToS to share an account. This means that only the registered user can use their account, not an agency owner, not an agency's business manager. 

Could you please share more information about the account you're trying to retrieve? Kindly send me the email address associated with the account and other information that might help.

Please click on my name and then on "Send a message."

~ AJ
Upwork
7d9734d4
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance regarding an issue I am currently facing with retrieving my ID from a previous company associated with my Upwork account.

The challenge I am encountering pertains to the retrieval of necessary identification or login credentials from my past employer. Despite numerous attempts and requests, I have been unable to obtain the required information, particularly the login credentials associated with the email used for my Upwork account.

I kindly request your intervention and guidance in facilitating the retrieval or updating of the ID linked to my previous company, allowing me to regain control and manage my Upwork profile seamlessly.

I am willing to provide any necessary verification or identification details required to validate my ownership of the account. Your prompt assistance in this matter would be immensely appreciated and would significantly aid in resolving this issue.

Profile Url:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anish,

I haven't received any message from you yet. Could you please click on my name and then on "Send a message?" Kindly provide the email address associated with the account. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork
7d9734d4
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance regarding an issue I am currently facing with retrieving my ID from a previous company associated with my Upwork account.

The challenge I am encountering pertains to the retrieval of necessary identification or login credentials from my past employer. Despite numerous attempts and requests, I have been unable to obtain the required information, particularly the login credentials associated with the email used for my Upwork account.

I kindly request your intervention and guidance in facilitating the retrieval or updating of the ID linked to my previous company, allowing me to regain control and manage my Upwork profile seamlessly.

I am willing to provide any necessary verification or identification details required to validate my ownership of the account. Your prompt assistance in this matter would be immensely appreciated and would significantly aid in resolving this issue.

OLD UPWORK URL: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0136922b8d97905921

Hi Anish,

I'm sorry to learn about your situation. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members