🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
Bogdan S Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Frank,

If you qualify to become Rising Talent, we’ll email you to let you know the badge has been added to your profile. You won’t need to take any action.

~ AJ
Upwork
Sharzil Z Community Member

I am eligible for Rising Talent Program today. I am very happy

Yilmaz Erman A Community Member

I'm having trouble understanding. I had that badge. It appeared on my profile. How can a badge I received be lost?

Usama Z Community Member

Its gone because, now JSS will be shown on your profile

Yee C Community Member

Congratulations to all community members on being part of the incredible Upwork platform. I recently received a rising talent badge and 30 connects, which has opened up new opportunities. Keep engaging in the discussion, learning new skills, and earning more badges. Every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow. Collaborating with other freelancers can help you improve your skills. With dedication and perseverance, you can achieve great things.

Mustafa A Community Member

I have completed "Readiness test" and got the free connects, but didn't get the rising talent badge, why does this happen?

Luis R Community Member

Hi Mustafa. I think it takes 48h after the test

Mohammed Jamil N Community Member

Hi,

I qualify for the rising talent badge but I don't see the badge yet.

Need some help.

Warm Regards,
Nasir
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Mohammed,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Farwa S Community Member

I was Qualified but still i can't get a badge. Please Solve my issue.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Farwa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Abdelrahman A Community Member

I would like to know why I am not getting a Rising talent badge yet 

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Abdelrahman, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify why a freelancer is or isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once a talent qualifies, you should receive an invitation to the program.

I checked, and I can see that you already have a Job Success Score. Freelancers can't have a Rising Talent badge and a Job Success Score. While you can no longer be part of the Rising Talent program, you can now work your way towards the Top Rated program. Good luck!

~ Avery
Shakeelah M Community Member

Hi there, 

Please advise what i can do to get the rising talent badge? I meet all the requirements, with 4 successfully completed jobs and i still dont have a badge. please help me. 

Thanks

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Shakeelah,

Once you meet all the requirements listed here, you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, i do meet all the requirements yet i dont have the badge. 

Thank you

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Shakeelah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola

Thanks for the feedback Nikola. 

Please note that i do meet all the requirements to obtain the badge but i still didnt get the invite. Please review my profile, there you will see that all the requirements are met. im really confused on why i dont have the badge yet.

M. Adeel A Community Member

I have also passed the readiness test. Had 6 clients with 5 ratings in all contracts. Had $600+ earning till now but cant see any badge on my profile?

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi M. Adeel,

It looks like you already have a Job Success Score! The Rising Talent badge is only available for freelancers who don't have a JSS yet. Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~Andrea

Hi Andrea, please assist me. I have passed the readiness test with 5 out of 5. I have completed 4 jobs with five stars, my profile is 100% complete and i regularly submit proposals relating to my skills, i have +100$ earnings and haven't received the badge.. Please advise? 

Greetings, Can i please get help. I meet all the requirements on Upwork for the rising talent badge, I have passed the readiness test with 5 out of 5, my profile is 100% complete, I regularly submit proposals relating to my skills, my availibility is always up to date, I have completed 4 jobs where I recieved good ratings from the  clients and i follow Upworks terms - yet i still have not gotten the badge. Please help me? What else can be done? 

Petra R Community Member

Shakeelah M wrote:

. I meet all the requirements on Upwork for the rising talent badge,

You don't meet all the criteria. It is automatic. If you were eligible, you'd have it. If you don't have it, that means that you are not eligible right now.

Chances are the client who knocked a star off for quality also left less than totally thrilled private feedback.

Thanks for the feedback Petra. 

Please advise if that completely throws me off to get the rising talent badge? or do i still have an opportunity to get it, if i get more clients? 

Or should i now focus on getting my JSS? 

Petra R Community Member

Shakeelah M wrote:

Please advise if that completely throws me off to get the rising talent badge?

Yes.

You'll get a JSS after the next 1 to 3 jobs anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members