🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
4337e786
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

I don’t know how long it would take Upwork to access my account and perhaps give me a job success score and rising talent badge to help boost the credibility of my account 

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Onokoka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. You can find more information in this help article. Once you receive your JSS, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members