🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

679 REPLIES 679
dd2b6b1b
Community Member

I really want to have the batch share tips and ways i can earned it faster and straight forward 

Hi Alexander,

We admire your eagerness to earn the Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c5cfc382
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

Before the hold on my account due to identity verification, I have a rising talent badge. I just wanted to know can get it again. If yes, How?

kind regards

Manmohit Taiya

Hi Manmohit,

Thank you for your message. I see that you already have a Rising Talent badge on your Upwork profile. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Yeah, it came back after I posted this question.

e22b973a
Community Member

I have been working on Upwork for quite a long time with a 100% complete profile. My overall earnings are over $8,000 and I fulfill all the requirements for the Rising Talent Badge, as stated in the Upwork Help Centre. However, I still don't have the badge on my profile.

Hi Zain,

Thank you for your message. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e8017396
Community Member

I am following all the rules and regulations of Upwork and I am fulfilling all the criteria to get a rising talent badge. 

I have seen a lot of profiles that have not completed a single job or are not working for a single job but they have rising talent badges. I have worked for a client and met all the deadlines and I have completed all criteria for the rising talent badge. Yet I am not getting it. 
What's the issue, Man? 

Why Upwork is doing this? Upwork system is not working properly??

What's the issue? Please tell me. I want answer

Hi Kartik,

Thank you for reaching out, and we truly admire your eagerness to receive the Rising Talent Badge. Remember that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Keep up the excellent work, and best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e8017396
Community Member

I am following all the rules and regulations of Upwork and I am fulfilling all the criteria to get a rising talent badge. 

I have seen a lot of profiles that have not completed a single job or are not working for a single job but they have rising talent badges. I have worked for a client and met all the deadlines and I have completed all criteria for the rising talent badge. Yet I am not getting it. 
What's the issue, Man? 

Why Upwork is doing this? Upwork system is not working properly??

What's the issue? Please tell me. I want answer

Hi Kartik,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query here in the Community. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Remember, many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities that are available in the market. Even professionals who have yet to complete any Upwork projects can become Rising Talent if they have skills that are in demand.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e8017396
Community Member

I am fulfilling all the criteria of Upwork but still, I am not getting a Badge.

Hi Kartik,

We truly admire your eagerness to receive our Rising Talent badge. We wish we could specify the reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge but that cannot be disclosed, especially here in the Community. As mentioned above, once you qualify, you will receive a notification. Keep up the excellent work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
46dd3c3a
Community Member

I lost my Rising Talent badge just one month after receiving it, on the same day that I achieved my Job Success Score. I would like to know why.

Here is the help article for Talent Badges

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049702614-Upwork-s-Talent-Badges

Now that you have a JSS, you are no longer eligible to Rising Talent. You can work towards the next badge: Top Rated.

Thank you for replying !

subhan77
Community Member

here's link to my profile: http://upwrok.com/freelancers/subhanihsan
I have completed everything but haven't got my badge yet. could anyone from upwork community have a look?

Subhan,

Here are the Upwork rules for the Rising Talent badge:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

f3c9112f
Community Member

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

My question is, what does active in past 90 days mean and what's counted as an activity? By active does it mean I have to write a proposal every day for 90 days? Please enlighten.

Hi Om,

Thank you for your question. The activity refers to submitting proposals for new jobs, accepting invitations and offers, or earnings on open contracts. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Okay, so I have to be active everyday for 90 days?

Om, that requirement refers to being active in the past 90 days, not necessarily every day for 90 days.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f3c9112f
Community Member

Okay, thank you

usamamuhammad89
Community Member

Please take a look at my profile and let me know if I am doing something wrong, I have completed many job but still didnt get a rising talent badge.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out and we truly admire your eagerness in getting the Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f13a3bc0
Community Member

I meet the rising talent requirements but unfortunately I can't get the rising talent badge

Hi Rana,

Thank you for reaching out and we truly admire your eagerness in getting the Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
db801079
Community Member

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and I would love to have your advice. A month ago, I completed my profile and successfully delivered some work so I got a Rising Talent badge and the rewards. After some days, I made some updates to my profile details and the Profile Completeness dropped off together with my Rising Talent badge. Until now, even though my Profile Completeness is 100%, I would never get my Rising Talent badge back.

I created a Request to Upwork support team right about one month ago and the response was not really what I needed - here is my request number Request #40975548.

I raised this issue again as I found that it really affected my job search (a lot of job posts requires a Rising Talent badge). Therefore, I would love to have advice on this and hopefully, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

PS: Attached here is the screenshot of my previous request and my profile.

Hi Kieu!
Maybe you have graduated and are now ready for your JSS, which may appear soon. Meanwhile, you can look here (The guy is now Top Rated Plus) to understand an issue in a holistic manner.
Regards

thank you Assad, I will check it out.

Sorry please ignore my message.

Hi Kieu,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the removal of the Rising Talent badge. I checked the support ticket you are referring to and noticed that one of our team members has already clarified the reason for this change and how you can get back the Rising Talent badge again on your profile. 

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Hello Asad, thank you for the information. I have checked out the link that you shared, I feel it is a bit unfair for those who are considered to be "graduated and ready for JSS".

To explain it more, for the last few weeks, I have come across some job posts and I really wanted to apply for them but in the **Preferred Qualifications** section, it mentioned *Include Rising talent* (which I will not qualify for the job without a Rising Talent badge), I feel like I am losing more opportunities (the jobs that I am really interested in) than ever. Any advice?

I attached here a screenshot of the **Preferred Qualifications** section in a job post for your reference.

Thanks and regards,

Kieu.

mmaazkhan
Community Member

Dear Upwork, I have a question regarding the Upwork Rising Talent badge. Despite maintaining a JSS of 91%, I have not been awarded the badge. I have noticed that some freelancers with minimal completed jobs have received it. Could you please clarify the criteria for obtaining the Rising Talent badge? I appreciate your guidance and assistance in this matter.

Muhammad,

Here is how to get the Rising Talent badge:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

He already has a JSS.

Rising Talent Badge is for some freelancers who don't have a JSS yet. You already have a JSS, so your next badge to reach would be Top Rated.

65973ecd
Community Member

Does my account qualify for raising talent batch?
I have 100% complete profile and had early success with clients I joint in April and secured my first job in may afterwards I've recieved four more jobs two of these jobs are completed.

Muhammad Huzaifah

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
67af512f
Community Member

Hi,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members