cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testimonial not showing up

Harleta N Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
901 of 1,022

Hello, I recently request a testimonial from my client. She claims she had sent a testimonial on Upwork. It does not appear on my profile. I cannot send a re-request to her either. please help!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
902 of 1,022

Hi Harleta,

I checked and it looks like your request is pending. Please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
arbeiter12
Stefan K Member Since: Mar 8, 2021
903 of 1,022

I was trying to get a testiomonial from my best client, the first hassle was that we had to create a LinkedIn profile for him since he does't use LinkedIn. After we did that he gave his testimonial and it got declined since there was no "valid contact information". How do we validate his contact information? Are there any other means the client is willing to do anything like sending a personalized picture, video anything for UpWork.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
904 of 1,022

Stefan K wrote:

I was trying to get a testiomonial from my best client, the first hassle was that we had to create a LinkedIn profile for him since he does't use LinkedIn. After we did that he gave his testimonial and it got declined since there was no "valid contact information". How do we validate his contact information?

They won't approve when the LinkedIn is new, because new LinkedIn accounts don't verify that the client is a real business through connections and endorsements.

Stefan K wrote:

Are there any other means the client is willing to do anything like sending a personalized picture, video anything for UpWork.

No, that isn't possible.

mujtabaasif
Mujtaba A Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
905 of 1,022

Hi Community, 
I requested a testimonial from an external client and its not showing up on my profile. Thanks

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
906 of 1,022

Hi Mujtaba, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
f34ae8f6
Chima R Member Since: Feb 21, 2021
907 of 1,022
It has been 12 days since an external client of mine sent in a testimonial. It still hasn't been published to my profile, and the 'pending' notification doesn't show anymore. How can this be fixed?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
908 of 1,022

Hi Chima,

I checked and can confirm that our team has already reached out to you via email to inform you about the status of your testimonial request. 

Please refer to the email our team has sent you for more information. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
8864ced6
Jinil T Member Since: Mar 7, 2021
909 of 1,022
It has been more than 10 Business days since an external client of mine sent in a testimonial. It still hasn't been published to my profile, and the 'pending' notification doesn't show anymore. How can this be fixed?
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
910 of 1,022

Hello Jinil,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS