🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suddenly i stopped being hired by any client
Page options
adhamamer59
Community Member

Suddenly i stopped being hired by any client

I was doing very good till the next month membership renew time upwork automatically sent all the available money before that time and nothing left available so my membership dropped to normal but i upgraded it again when i had the money, After that i never got any job i feel like my proposals are hidden from clients i don't know what exactly happened 

Is it a problem with my profile?

Does that thing explained above impact my ratings? Or does it relate to my proposals?

I didn't even get an interview since that happed

I hope someone could help me cause i really worked hard to build my account

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
elienne
Community Member

Hi Adham,

I feel your anxious about not getting any jobs. I might be able to reassure you that it's not due to the fact that you dropped out from the Plus membership and back in.

I'm not a plus member and haven't had a job in a month as well. I get invitations and people reply to my proposals, but I don't get hired. I suppose this has something to do with the insecurity of the clients and the market, because the trades dropped related to Corona/Covid. It looks like the clients are less willing to pay, it looks like they are trying to save and get the jobs even more cost effective done than before.

I simply hope that the market goes back to "normal" soon, as I'm living on the money I make with UpWork. That is, let's face it, $ 0 this month :).

Wish you all the best,

Melanie

Hi Melanie, Thanks for your message

Yeah me too 0$ this month Smiley Very Happy i hope it goes back to normal soon

It's good to know that it's not a problem with me 

Wish you the best

stay safe

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members