🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Suspended account and impossible to answer th...
Page options
580c2a25
Community Member

Suspended account and impossible to answer the ticket from Trust & Safety team

Hello !

I didn't have another option but to create a second account so that I can have an answer to my question.

My main account Cristina J. got suspended 11 or 12 days ago I believe. On March 03, 2022 06:58 I've recieved a ticket (ID: #34164919) through the Help and Support page, informing me as to why my account was suspended. The person that send me this ticket told me what I'm supposed to do next in order to restore my account. Unfortunately, I did not receive any email regarding this situation, so I wasn't aware of the ticket and that my account got suspended until today. The ticket is marked as "solved" so I don't have any way to answer it. Is there any other solution to this problem?
I'll make sure to delete this second account as soon as I get an answer, as I don't want to violate the Upwork User Agreement of having more than one account on Upwork. 

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Chris,

Could you please search your inbox and junk/spam folder in case the email was sent there? You should have received an email notification about this ticket with the title as the subject line. If you reply to that email, you'll be able to reopen the ticket so the team can assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Chris,

Could you please search your inbox and junk/spam folder in case the email was sent there? You should have received an email notification about this ticket with the title as the subject line. If you reply to that email, you'll be able to reopen the ticket so the team can assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
580c2a25
Community Member

Thanks! That worked.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members