cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are showing up a red sign instead of a green tick

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 45

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, William.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
William P Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
12 of 45

My problem was solved via a support ticket.

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 45

Hi Usman,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem, please send me the job post URL via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Usman G Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
14 of 45

Hi Goran,
I have tried after clearing the cache and cookies also into another browser, still facing the same problem. I am facing this problem with all jobs which required the rising talent.

Highlighted
15 of 45

Hi Usman.

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Romany M Member Since: May 11, 2020
16 of 45

Hi 
sorry if it is repeated 
I got a badge in my profile but in job search i am not allowed to submit propsals that includes Rising Talent.
Thanks

Highlighted
17 of 45

Hi Romany,

I was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joyce H Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
18 of 45

I have received a Rising Talent badge, but when I apply for jobs, it shows that I do not meet the Rising Talent criteria. Can someone please take a look?

In addition, it seems that being Rising Talent provides access to a special customer services support team. How do I contact this customer services support team for questions? Is there a way to send questions without using the community forum?

Highlighted
19 of 45

Thank you for reaching out to us, Joyce.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concerns. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vasa P Member Since: May 11, 2020
20 of 45

Hello,

I have the "Rising talent" badge, but when I open up a client's job description, in their "preferred qualifications" is that "I do not meet the criteria of being the rising talent" (see the attached screenshot).. Which is a nonsense because I am one. Do you know what the problem is please?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS