🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker problem - I can't choose contrac...
Page options
dba2c404
Community Member

Time tracker problem - I can't choose contracts to start time tracking

I already tried to clear cookies and cache but nothing happens.. I already re installed it 3 times. . Please help. I cant choose between my two hourly contracts.. 

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mariam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
laura_jean
Community Member

I'm having similar issues. I can't log time or change the contract. I also can't submit anything in support and feedback because the "Send" button isn't letting me click it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laura Jean,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? Please try performing steps from the "How to completely delete the Upwork Desktop App's cache" section.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dba2c404
Community Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IT WORKED NOW! IM SO HAPPY!

spunky8253
Community Member

My time tracker is not working. It just keep on loading... net is good. already done install and uninstall. Done also with Upwork Desktop App's cache. Done also trouble shooting "Desktop App Download Failed".Done doing also Unable to Log In".Done also doing this 

• TLS (required security protocols) disabled in your Windows Internet settings (how to fix). Please help...

Screenshot 2023-01-22 234007.jpg

Hi Jenno,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mayalee99
Community Member

Similar problem happened to me I just updated it if it didn't work you can reinstall it it will work just as fine.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members