🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus badge acquisition: Question ab...
Page options
b4cb93e2
Community Member

Top Rated Plus badge acquisition: Question about large contracts

Hello,

I have googled it and seen a thread about it on the community, but there is still some confusion. I'm a comedy writer so a large contract is $5000 for me. 

I've read about "$5000 with one client", which implies it can be several contracts with one client as long as you reach $5000. Can it be several contracts (hourly and fixed) put together, or does it have to be ONE contract? 

I assume it is one, since that's what Upwork seems to indicate, but I just want to make sure. 

Thank you!

Mathieu

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Mathieu,

That's right! You'll need a single contract where you've earned over $5,000, in the past 12 months without negative outcomes. You can find the full requirements to earn the Top Rated Plus badge here.

~Andrea
Upwork
decyry
Community Member

Hi! Last week, I was checking on my stats and found out that I already have a large contract. It got a check mark already. I already earned more than 5k plus on writing. So, I was only waiting for my earnings to reach 10k. Tonight, I checked on my stats again and got the earnings 10k check. However, the large contract was X again. May I please get some support and advise on this? Thank you!

b4cb93e2
Community Member

Thank you very much 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members