🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus eligibility for multiple contr...
Page options
kheni1002
Community Member

Top Rated Plus eligibility for multiple contract from same client

Suppose I am eligible for all criteria for Top Rated Plus badge except $10,000 per year earned from the same client. Now, my total earnings have been between $9,000 to $10,000 in the past 12 months from client C1, and further client C1 ends the contract and hires me from my agency account then I will be eligible for Top Rate Plus after earning more than $1,000 from the same client or I need to earn again more than $10,000 using agency account to eligible for Top rate plus?

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Dilip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You must earn funds on your large contract within the past 12 months for it to remain qualified for the Top Rated Plus badge. Please also keep in mind that the criteria for a “large contract” is specific to the contract category. We base these amounts on the opportunities currently available on Upwork. For example, in certain categories, a large contract might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others, it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract.

With that said, switching to a different contract with the same client will not combine the earnings for them to qualify as one "large contract."

Agency accounts also require a total earnings of over $20,000 in the past 12 months to qualify for Top Rated Plus status.

Kindly check this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members