🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top rated eligible week count not increas...
Page options
gafari
Community Member

Top rated eligible week count not increased

Hi,
I am having a small issue with my JSS update and Top rated eligible week count. So last week my JSS was 93% and Top rated eligible week count 12 . Last weekend it was supposed to reflect a change on both and my week count should be 13 , but none of them updated and is same as before. I fulfill the top rated eligibility criteria.

Kindly help,
Thanks 👍
6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Ali,

I checked, and it looks like the Top Rated eligible weeks are correct. You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. This means that it will take 16 weeks for that ineligible week to roll off your 16 week period. Once the ineligible weeks fall off, your eligible weeks will start to increase. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
gafari
Community Member

Thanks for response, i have to wait for 16 weeks to get my week count increasing again?

Regards, Ali

petra_r
Community Member

Ali A wrote:
So last week my JSS was 93% and Top rated eligible week count 12 . Last weekend it was supposed to reflect a change on both and my week count should be 13 , but none of them updated and is same as before. I fulfill the top rated eligibility criteria.

No, you don't, because you need 13 eligible week in your 16 week window. If you were below 90% for 4 weeks, you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window. Those 4 non-eligible weeks have to work their way aaaaaaaall the way through the 16 week window before the first of them falls out. In other words: If you had 4 non-eligible weeks, your eligible weeks stay on 12 for 13 weeks (provided your JSS doesn't drop below 90% again).

Also, the JSS is only updated every 2nd Sunday afternoon UTC, not every week.

eligible.jpg

gafari
Community Member

Thanks Petra, 

So want i learned is untill and unless my non eliblie weeks falls out of 16 week eligible window , my count wont increase ? Please correct if i am wrong.

Thanks again

tta192
Community Member

Every week - eligible or not - affects your stats for 16 weeks. You should focus on having lonk streaks of eligible ones, but the count only increases when a non eligible week slides out of the reference interval, as opposed to when an eligible one goes in.

In the worst case when you get four non eligibles in a row, you'll need 12 consecutive eligible ones before your stats increase.

gafari
Community Member

Hello Andrei, Can i know how many non eligible i have i my current window? Currently i have just number and not the the overview of whole window.

Thanks for response 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members