🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork tracker stops randomly and doesn't re-...
Page options
957eb2e7
Community Member

Upwork tracker stops randomly and doesn't re-start (latest Linux update). Had to end contract.

I uploaded the new version of the Upwork tracker for Linux this morning.  It stopped twice within an hour for no obvious reason and didn't restart.  I didn't notice, so my time wasn't tracked.  The client didn't want to move to manual tracking, so I had to cancel the contract.

I have noticed random UI issues (error when trying to end contract; bizarre popup when trying to select payment method; can't remove consultancy, reviews not updating between screens, etc. etc.)  However, these are just annoyances, whereas the tracker not working is a deal-breaker in many cases.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Paul,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with the Upwork Desktop App. Could you please try the Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks.  However that list doesn't cover the issue I reported.  I will have to report the problem.

I am sorry to hear the help page did not cover the troubleshooting steps for the issue you are experiencing. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members