🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Still no JSS. Why?
Page options
drahmartin
Community Member

When do I qualify for JSS and a badge?

My profile was transferred from Elance and I became active on Upwork this July. I’ve 100% profile completed and have had my identity verified. I also have a long term contract since July and have gone on to complete at least two other short contract jobs on Upwork but I’m yet to receive a JSS and a badge. I would like to know if I’m doing anything wrong because I feel I have done enough to earn a JSS and a badge.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

In order to get a Job Success Score, freelancers need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients who left feedback
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

550 REPLIES 550

Thanks for answering

Capture d’écran 2021-08-03 173021.jpg

Hi there,

I'm new to Upwork and i did a project and I got 5stars and I want to know  why "100% jobs success" is not written on my profile

Thanks in advance

No, I did one project and I did it well and I got 5stars

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01760a9c4e16f9b85d

Hello,

we don't understand 100 job prosposals. Are you talking about the Job succces score?

Otherwise the one job completed is shown on your profile.

thanks

Hi Abderrahmane,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

You can learn more about JSS here.

~Andrea
Upwork

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01137fbb33b4c08f35/
This is link of my Upwork profile. Please check why my job success score is not shown.

Hi Zahid,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork
ecad0dca
Community Member

I completed Projects  more than 2 with different clients and do
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months. but still, i didn't receive  Job Success Score,

Hi Jamal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

You can check this help article for more information. You may also refer to this ticket that's been set up with your concern if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I need to know I complete my fourth job 

with 3 clients but I didn't.t get my Jss score yet 

as I understand to get Jss you must complete 4 jop with 2 or more client

Hello,

It seem that you must complete at least 5 projects. I also copleted 6 project with at least 4.45 stars with 4 different clients and still no JSS.

Thanks,

Hi Ahmed,

In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete projects with 2 (or more) different clients and 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months. Once you meet that criteria, you should see a score in the next JSS update, which happens every two weeks.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

if I manage to have more than 2 fixed projects and 4 contracts with several clients this month, will I have the JSS bar (jobs success) in my profile??

Hi Abderrahmane,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
801658dc
Community Member

I want to know if I have done what is necessary to get the JSS (jobs success) for a month or less will I get it?

Hi all ,I am facing an issue that i have successfullly completed 3 jobs on my profile and i have 1k plus earning but still my JSS has not been calculated and i still have not recieved the Top rated badge on my profile.

Can you please explain why i am not getting that badge ?

Ghufran N wrote:

Can you please explain why i am not getting that badge ?

Because you need a JSS to be eligible for top rated status and you don't have enough completed contracts to get a JSS yet. You'll need at least one more.

You also need a minimum of 13 out of 16 eligible weeks.

Hi, okay so it’s been around 17 weeks or so since my first project on upwork and I have earned 900+ with 5/5 ratings working with 2 clients and 4 jobs and 100% long term clients stats. And guess what I still don’t have a JSS or any other badge for that matter, please tell me what else it takes to get a badge or JSS, it’s getting disappointing now. Thanks.

Afeefa M wrote:
 And guess what I still don’t have a JSS or any other badge for that matter, please tell me what else it takes to get a badge or JSS,

You need at least 4 or more contracts completed with feedback from at least 2 different clients for a JSS.

Hy Upwork Community,

I have completed one job but i can't receive any mail or any thing about JSS on my profile.

Thnkx

Muhammad A wrote:

I have completed one job but i can't receive any mail or any thing about JSS on my profile.

You don't get a JSS after 1 contract. You need a very minimum of 4 completed contracts with feedback from at least 2 different clients to get a JSS.

50517bbc
Community Member

Thank you so much for the kind of information and completely understand about JSS - Job Success Score

Muhammad A wrote:

Hy Upwork Community,

Thnkx

You need the client's feedback for a JSS calculation. Looks like you ended the contract yourself and the client never left feedback. It is recommended to have the client end the contract. If you are still in contact, you can enable feedback for the client, provided of course you expect very good feedback. 

Recently, I completed my first job and get review but job success score not showing yet!

Hi Md Roman,

Congratulations on completing your first project on Upwork!

Regarding your Job Success Score, please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Upwork Community!

Hopefully, you are all doing perfectly. I Have earned completed my four (4) Jobs with four Different Clients and 5th Job is in progress and I have already got Rising Talent Badge but Upwork has not yet assigned me with JSS. further, it is 14 of 16 weeks eligible for top-rated. I have earned 824$ so far and will exceed within months but I still, don't have JSS.

Can you please guide me about why I have no JSS?

Thank you....!!!

Muazzam B wrote:

Can you please guide me about why I have no JSS?

Because you need 4 to 8 completed contracts with feedback from at least 2 different clients to calculate a JSS which you don't have.

But I have feedback from different clients and completed 4 Contracts.

Muazzam B wrote:

But I have feedback from different clients and completed 4 Contracts.

You have feedback from only  3 clients and 1 of them isn't immaculate...

You are better off with the Rising Talent status.

All but one are very small.

Just wait.

Okay sure. I have to get 2 or more feedbacks from different clients to get the JSS. Right?

Muazzam B wrote:

Okay sure. I have to get 2 or more feedbacks from different clients to get the JSS. Right?

Hard to say. Maybe you can still get your first client to leave feedback, that would help. On the other hand, your by far largest contract likely has not so good private feedback, and with your low number of contracts, that could lead to an unpleasant JSS once you get it. 

My job success score not working and then my completed jobs are 5 and all clients give me feedback,
I don't know the reason and need to help

image.pngimage.png

petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed G wrote:

My job success score not working and then my completed jobs are 5 and all clients give me feedback,

4 out of the 5 have feedback, and one was since the last JSS update, so won't have been considered yet.

The JSS will be recalculated for everyone today (Sunday) evening UTC, so you may get yours then.

Hello All,

My JSS is NULL (not yet available). Does anyone know why?

Having completed several small jobs.

Regards.

petra_r
Community Member

Bright Eghosa E wrote:

My JSS is NULL (not yet available). Does anyone know why?

You've only had three contracts that closed with feedback. You need 4 to 8, depending on size and client type.

You also don't want to be in so much of a hurry. Were your JSS calculated now, it would be low. No JSS is much better than a poor JSS.

Hi, I've completed 4 contracts with 4 different clients with 5-star ratings. Still no JSS. Why? 

I tried searching the answer but all I get is a generic "90% of freelancers get JSS after 5 projects" but I have also seen blogs that say "In order to get JSS you'll need to close 4 contracts from 2 clients in the past 24 months". 

Please advise. 

petra_r
Community Member

Jan Haider K wrote:

Hi, I've completed 4 contracts with 4 different clients with 5-star ratings. Still no JSS. Why? ". 

Wait until the next time the JSS is updated, it only updates every 2 weeks on a Sunday evening UTC. You have very few closed contracts with feedback (!) in the last 24 months, and depending on the value of those contracts (setting your earnings private is a very bad idea) you may need a few more....

jkiani
Community Member

Thanks, Petra. Can you elaborate as to why setting earnings to private is a bad idea in the context of JSS?

petra_r
Community Member

Jan Haider K wrote:

Thanks, Petra. Can you elaborate as to why setting earnings to private is a bad idea in the context of JSS?

Not as far as the JSS is concerned, just as far as getting invites is concerned. It's a poor look, and clients you apply to or work with can see all your previous rates and prices anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members