🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why don't I have JSS?
Page options
9606c66f
Community Member

Why don't I have JSS?

Hi,

As per Upwork policy to get JSS, the minimum requirement is to do the project with two different clients, I am done with my 9 projects and with multiple clients as well but have yet to receive the JSS. I have posted this request a number of times. Further, my earning has exceeded $1k+ and I'm eligible for being rated as top rated.

You're requested to please look into this matter and consider giving me the JSS and top rated badge as soon as possible.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Falaq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Loralie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

242 REPLIES 242
sofia2008
Community Member

JSS calculation considers (among other things), the feedback (private and public) you receive on projects. You might have 9 projects done, but only the 4 projects closed are considered. The next update in on Feb. 5th. Maybe wait until then.

I have done 5 projects with different clients, but still not recieved. Can you please check my profile if there is any issue.

Amir Khurshid
mmt48
Community Member

Hi, 

My JSS isn't showing. Although, I've completed many projects and earnings are 1k+. Can you please help me out? 

Moreover, I think I also qualify for the Top Rated badge.

Thanks.

91cfaef7
Community Member

I have done 5 projects with different clients, but still not recieved. Can you please check my profile if there is any issue.

Amir Khurshid

i have done 1 project and 2 in progress i am going to earn 1k this month can i receive jss please someone help 

loralieferrer
Community Member

Hi there,

Is the Rising Talent Badge automatically replaced by JSS upon completion of certain number of jobs? I was told to get at least 2 successfully finished jobs from different clients to get a JSS. But I already have 4 finished jobs and one ongoing. What do you think is still needed?

Hi Loralie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie Jane,

As per Upwork policy to get JSS, the minimum requirement is to do the project with two different clients, I am done with my 5 completed jobs and 3 in progress projects and with multiple clients as well but have yet to receive the JSS. 

I am attaching screen shots of my profile where you can see the rating and also One job is progress which is continue from 1 month and client has give me good review on this can that response also counts ??

You're requested to please look into this matter and consider giving me the JSS . 

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Muhammad Adil

medga
Community Member

I have 3 comleted Jobs and 2 active contracts with outcomes and still did not get JSS. 
What could be a reason?

Amir Khurshid
82abe924
Community Member

Hello! Two weeks ago I completed my 6th project on the upwork platform and got 1000+K. The Rising Talent badge has disappeared. But the Top Rated badge never showed up. I have fulfilled all the necessary conditions. When will the Top Rated badge appear and Job Success score? All my orders were marked only with positive reviews and my profile is 100%.

Hi Daria,

Thank you for your message. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. You can earn a Top Rated badge after you meet all requirements mentioned here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

All requirements are met. Where is my badge?

Amir Khurshid
ed4be0fe
Community Member

Hello

I have completed 8 Projects with more than 4 clients but I can't see the JSS badge on my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ea188e5abe89e1ef

I think JSS updates every 2 weeks, not sure what day.

On Sunday

You only have 3 jobs with feedback in the last 2 years. JSS is calculated with feedbacks. You will need more.

Hi Sophie

This is confusing as Upwork never mentioned that freelancer need 4+ REVIEWS they have just mentioned you must have 4 or more jobs completed on your profile with 2+ different clients.

abanoub-nasser
Community Member

Hello,

I opened my stats and was shocked to find that the eligible weeks it is 0, no job success score, and earnings are totally outdated.

please I need help with it!

Hi Abanoub,

~ AJ
Upwork
sadafnoreen30
Community Member

I was completed 6 contracts with 5 star rivew and strong feedback. 4 contracts are completed in just 5 months on difrent works and diffrent clients but, i did not get JSS badge on my upwork profile. I want to get my JSS badge please help me.

Here are some tips to help you get a good JSS badge on Upwork:

1. Focus on delivering high-quality work: Make sure you deliver high-quality work on time and communicate effectively with clients. This will help you earn positive feedback and build long-term relationships with clients.

2. Be proactive in communicating with clients: Keep clients informed about your progress, ask questions, and clarify expectations. This will help you avoid misunderstandings and ensure that clients are satisfied with your work.

3. Respond to clients promptly: Respond to clients' messages and requests in a timely manner. This will show that you are reliable and committed to delivering great work.

4. Build long-term relationships with clients: Try to build long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent service and going the extra mile. This will increase your chances of getting repeat business and positive feedback.

5. Avoid negative feedback: Make sure you avoid negative feedback by addressing any issues that arise during a project. If a client is unhappy with your work, try to resolve the issue in a professional and courteous manner.

By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting a good JSS badge on Upwork and building a successful freelance career.

Hi Sadaf,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we truly appreciate your eagerness to get your JSS. Please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects. We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score. Keep up the good work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
c2af7dc4
Community Member

Hello All Guys,

I am a new freelancer on Upwork and I have completed two jobs so far. I was wondering when my Job Success Score (JSS) will appear on my profile. I'm eager to see how I'm doing and how I can improve my chances of getting more jobs in the future. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ramzan Riaz🙏

4-8 completed contracts with at least 2 different clients.

Thank You For your Guidance.🙏😇

sagar_radadiya
Community Member

I want to see my job score where can I go to option to see and if I don't have any scores now how soon?

Hi,
You can see Job score following this navigation - Find work > My stats. But remember you will not see Job score from day 1. You will get to see Job score once you meet following criteria - 

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

Hope this helps.

mudassirb1
Community Member

I have been working on Upwork for a while now and I recently noticed that my Job Success Score (JSS) is not displaying on my profile. I have looked into the matter, but I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening.

I have completed several jobs on Upwork and I am confident that my JSS is good. However, when I check my profile, I can't see my JSS anywhere. I have checked my settings and made sure that my profile is public and that all the necessary information is filled out correctly.

I would appreciate it if someone from Upwork could help me figure out why my JSS is not displaying on my profile. Is this a technical issue that needs to be fixed or is there something else that I need to do?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hi Mudassir,

It doesn't seem you have enough contracts within the past 24 months to have a JSS. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects within 24 months. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks but you can check I have completed projects with more than 2 clients within last 24 months 

kaleaby10
Community Member

Hello Community,

My Job success score was being shown up. But once one of my contract is closed(it was with bad review and rating) my JSS stopped showing up. Then I appologized my client and we worked better together and he changed his review and rating. But still my JSS is not showing up and the job also say private(idk if this is the case). If this is the reason the client was ready to change that to public but he could not find such UI as the job is now closed. Keep in mind that I worked and paid in the past 3 months. please help

Private feedbacks uneditable. Maybe client asked support to remove bad review so job was excluded from JSS.

You have not enough feedbacks for last 2 years to calculate JSS. Thats why it is not shown.

978c959e
Community Member

I have completed 5 jobs with 4 individual clients but the Job success rate is not shown yet. Are there any other requirements I have to fulfill for getting the job success rate on my profile?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

~ AJ
Upwork

So even if I had my JSS, to keep it displayed in my profile I need to complete Projects with 2 clients and 4 contracts within 24 months, otherwise my JSS will be removed?

jwillp
Community Member

Hi Upwork support,
I used to have a 100% JSS and a Top-Rated Status for multiple years in a row. I was even receiving e-mails "celebrating my top-rated status for X years" and it suddenly disapeared without warning, the "my stats" now only show partial information.
Ever since, the number of invitation to interviews has plummetted, making Upwork no longer a viable option for work.

Why has all this information disapeared?

waleediky
Community Member

why did my job success disappear? I know that it can drop if I don't get good feedback, but why did it disappear

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members