🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work Completed but client isn't releasing mon...
Page options
b2f1f7c6
Community Member

Work Completed but client isn't releasing money

currently I'm working on milestone where i have to deliver an account and when i sent him account and submit the work now due to his own credit card issues he can't deposit and jot releasing money too it's his credit card issues i told him to contact the support for credit card but still no

2 REPLIES 2
2bfd3e02
Community Member

Hi Atif. Let me get straight to the point, that's your fault. Before starting the work the milestone was supposed to be "activated". Milestone activation means that the client has deposited the amount in the escrow. I assume you completed the work as soon as the milestone was "created". Although, don't let this get to you. It's part of the process, we all make mistakes. Next time, whenever you get in touch with a client and are about to start the work make sure that the milestone is activated. 

Hi Sohail!

i never work on those milestones where client doesn't deposit When client deposit and the Money is in escrow then i start my work but money is in escrow but client Wasn't Releasing now i helped him and His problem is solved and We're forwarding to next milestone thanks Buddy 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members