cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work

Airat N Member Since: Dec 16, 2017
1 of 5

Hello! Can I ask you? I started one big project with one client. I worked some time with him but after this my client stoped reply to my messages and questions. I don't know what should to do. He didn't check my last task that I made for him and didn't pay for this.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Airat N wrote:

Hello! Can I ask you? I started one big project with one client. I worked some time with him but after this my client stoped reply to my messages and questions. I don't know what should to do. He didn't check my last task that I made for him and didn't pay for this.

It is very difficult for a client not to pay if you have a contract and use it correctly. What went wrong? Is your contract hourly or fixed rate?

Were all submitted milestones funded if the contract is fixed rate?

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
3 of 5
Hi Airat,
I hope your client is busy, that's why he is not answering you. You should wait for him for a few days, if your contract is fixed price and if you want to submit your work then you can. If your client will not review your work then your work will be approved after 14 days.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Syed Ebad H wrote:
If your client will not review your work then your work will be approved after 14 days.

Only if the milestone was funded...

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
5 of 5
Thanks for complete the sentence. 🙂
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS