🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » forgot email and security question
Page options
robert-saw
Community Member

forgot email and security question

hello, 

i was used a upwork account more than 4 years ago. but long time i dont work on that account. now i know the username and password. but i forgot the security question and full email.

when i login the account it asked for security question, for change security question a six digit code needed which sent the email. but i can't remember the full email. it showing something like *******@gmail.com.

is there any way to get full email or access my account?

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

Could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username of the account in question so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I already sent you a private message regarding this issue. please check it.

Thank you.

Hi Aleksandar , 

My agency owner is not able to access the account and doesnt remember the email or security answer , can you please help me out ?

Hi Reuben,

Please know that we are not able to share any details of another user's account with you because of privacy reasons. Please feel free to share this help article with the Agency Owner for some advice on how to recover the account. If they need any further help, they can reach out to us via our different support channels so we can assist them directly.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi , 

I have full admin access but i am not able to withdraw any money , can you please help me out ?

is there any way to transfer the funds to the already mentioned account details in the upwork account manually ?

The agency owner does not remember the email id used for creating the agency .

It is not possible to transfer funds to another account, Reuben. Please let the Agency Owner know they can submit the form found at the bottom of the help article I shared with you to recover the account. If they don't remember the registered email address they can use another one that they do have access to and our team will reach out to them there.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members