🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how to add work schedules that have not been ...
Page options
cyrlain50
Community Member

how to add work schedules that have not been compiled

Dear Upwork Community,

I'm new to the platform and I need your help. I have been working for a client since June 1, but neither me nor the client was able to install the time tracker. On June 24, I was able to download and use the tracker to track my hours, but the hours recorded only cover the period from June 24 to 1. The client enabled the option to add hours manually, but I was unable to add the rest of the hours I had noted in an Excel file. I would like to know how to proceed to add the rest of these hours, or if I can send you the excel file so that you can walk us through the procedure. The client and I want to perform all transactions on the platform. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Cyrlain Jerred,

Thank you for reaching out. All applicable time that you log in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is invoiced to your client according to the schedule below:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 — Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday, and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 — Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

759e32fa_0-1688493714553.png

With that said, you will only be able to add manual time for the hours you were not able to track this week.

It would be best to talk to your client and ask them to issue a bonus payment instead.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Cyrlain Jerred,

Thank you for reaching out. All applicable time that you log in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is invoiced to your client according to the schedule below:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 — Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday, and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 — Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

759e32fa_0-1688493714553.png

With that said, you will only be able to add manual time for the hours you were not able to track this week.

It would be best to talk to your client and ask them to issue a bonus payment instead.

~ AJ
Upwork
bd743ebd
Community Member

Good luck good job

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members