🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Agency Memberships
Page options

Issue with Agency Memberships

Some users are experiencing issues with upgrading their Agency membership. 

Error: 

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

andregutierrez22_0-1686356318467.png

Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

68 Comments
horiondigitalltd
Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

adde363e
Community Member

Hi, I am also facing same issues in my agency account. Kindly fix it.

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

webprogrammersa
Community Member

Hello,

We are getting the same error on the membership page - 

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

paktually
Community Member

My Agency is having the same issue:

Please help!

ahsanshafqat
Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

insanescouter
Community Member

I have an agency I set up a while back. I am now trying to set up the membership to start getting connects and in firefox and chrome when I click the "select" button it then goes to page with the error as seen below.

insanescouter_0-1687558357231.png  

insanescouter_1-1687558370216.png

kashifwaheed
Community Member

Hello I am back after a long time to upwork and decided to start work again but when I go to my agency and tried to upgrade my membership and connects I recieved a message "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." can upwork help me to fix it? 
Thank you 
Community

cb5a7043
Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

cb5a7043
Community Member

I have an agency I set up a while back. I am now trying to set up the membership to start getting connects and in firefox and chrome when I click the "select" button it then goes to page with the error as seen below.

cb5a7043_0-1687682631268.png