🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Agency Memberships
Page options

Issue with Agency Memberships

Some users are experiencing issues with upgrading their Agency membership. 

Error: 

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

andregutierrez22_0-1686356318467.png

Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

68 Comments
nepal_2020
Community Member

Hi I am also getting same as above issue.

cb5a7043
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade my agency to Agency plus and bring my team to Upwork.

I filled all setups, but I got this error message on Membership & connects tab:

"Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

Any advise what is still missing please?

Regards

01bcd5ab
Community Member

Hello,

I have the exact same issue. And there is no support ticket functionality available anymore. When I use the support chat it will just tell me to update and refresh the page after I get an error message, that my request cannot get send.

Please assist me here.

Regards

cb5a7043
Community Member

Hello,

I have the exact same issue. And there is no support ticket functionality available anymore. When I use the support chat it will just tell me to update and refresh the page after I get an error message, that my request cannot get send.

Please assist me here.

Exactly the same is happening with me, no customer support whatsoever available.

502f965d
Community Member

I am also having this same error show up when I try to upgrade to Agency Plus so I can begin to add members. 

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 12.21.02 PM.png

 I have added payment information and can't get this error to clear so I can upgrade and add members to start working. THank you!

a7f420c5
Community Member
Can I start the work?
99920da3
Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.

a7f420c5
Community Member
How can I apply my proposal?
ryanrmonroe
Community Member

This issue is still happening. I am receiving the error on my side as Im trying to upgrade my subscription. Please let me know if there are any steps to resolve on client side.

Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue, Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support. Please help.