🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with JSS not showing the same value on ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with JSS not showing the same value on Profile and My Stats page

Some users may experience issues with JSS not showing the same number on the freelancer's Profile and My Stats page. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

63 Comments
pythondev90
Community Member

No, lol. use your perk to kick out the one which you think it's leading for that. otherwise wait 6 months until that contract being out of the calculation (6/12/24 months).

Personally, I never used the perk and i will not use it. I perfer to be real.

virtualbrix
Community Member

We will see, I would not use a perk for private feedback. I have no idea which one it was anyway, if this was the case.

NikolaS

Hi Ifedi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

pythondev90
Community Member

Seems it's clear here based on that POST that the update delayed to reflect the public.

zeri13
Community Member

Currently, my profile indicates an 88% JSS. It was 89% when it was last updated on Sunday, and unexpectedly, it has dropped before the next update, despite it not being the scheduled time.Can someone explain it?

virtualbrix
Community Member

We will see, so its not only just me, either way, its a problem. It should basically only post on the after the JSS is suppose to be updated. This would cause an issue for those who want to use the perk because they would have no clue who to use it for?

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We are looking into this and we will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

We appreciate your patience, 

virtualbrix
Community Member

Looks like this is a bigger problem / issue. Since multiple people are experiencing the issue, it may be a bigger issue

8ffb8da6
Community Member

My JSS was 96% last week. This week I've got 5-star reviews with great feedback from two new clients and this week the JSS drops to 95% which is weird. I did not fail in any recent projects. All of my jobs have resulted in 5-star ratings with stunning feedback. Is there any way to gain my JSS rate back to 100%?

chadyachraf
Community Member

chadyachraf_0-1684786343509.png

My jss dropped from 94 , to 93 even though it was last updated on 14 of May ( less than 2 weeks ) how is that possible ?