🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
ahmedprofile
Community Member

Dear all,

Yesterday, I held the top-rated badge. It's gone now. What went wrong is a mystery to me. I continue to have a 100% JSS, high profits, and numerous clients with whom I am currently in contact. I did, however, just made some modifications to my profile; could that be the issue? If so, how can I make it better?

probadhon
Community Member

I am not sure but may be there was a technical issue or error that caused your Top Rated badge to disappear. I would recommend checking your account dashboard to see if there are any messages or notifications that may explain why your badge was removed. If you are still unsure why your badge disappeared, you can reach out to Upwork's support team for more information.

suzedablooze
Community Member

There are a few of us in the same boat  - I was told it was a bug and they are working on fixing it

ahmedprofile
Community Member

Nothing 

ahmedprofile
Community Member

Waiting I hope 

But when they told you that 

mar_work
Community Member

I would like to join the request to resolve this problem. The badge has disappeared for no apparent reason, when in my profile I maintain earnings and ideal score. Is a solution in sight? I notice that this problem has been reported for many days.
Thank you!

personalized-seo
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I hope you guys are doing well. 

I have a question, I can't see my Top Rated badge after upwork downtime last night, 
Do anyone facing any same kind of issue?

I really appreciate any help you can provide. 🙂
Happy Working.

andrea_c_912
Community Member

Yes, many have that issue and it's known for over a week now but no response or solution from Upwork. Is also affects the early payouts which is very frustrating. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Areesh, 

I'll look into this and will come back here once I have more information.

The team checked your account and confirmed that you are affected by this bug. I have merged your post on the thread and we will make sure to update it once we have more information. 

e46cd0d7
Community Member

i get strt work